DAILY PVP EVENT! (LAST GUILD/ALLIANCE/GROUP STANDING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our complete new roster

Doom (25+), Pyre (30-40+), Archon (5-10), Repo (5-10), Rit (20-25), Men (6-10), Dred (25-35), VII (5-15), RPK (5), Hawk (5-10), Soul (12)
I can swap teams up. If you have a team you refuse to play with, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
This is not the official teams. I'll need to speak to group leaders that will be present on Saturday, Friday. Public TS would be preferred. I also know that a lot of groups are bringing new players. I'll need to get a idea of how many in each group are vets and new players.
Team A:
Doom (25)
Dred (25-35)
VII (5-15)
Repo (5-10)
Hawk -(5-10)
Total - 95
Team B:
Pyre (30-40)
Men (6-10)
RIT (10-15)
Archon (5-10)
Soul (12)
RPK (5)
Total - 102

Cearbhall

Exalted Member
Our complete new roster

Doom (25+), Pyre (30-40+), Archon (5-10), Repo (5-10), Rit (20-25), Men (6-10), Dred (25-35), VII (5-15), RPK (5), Hawk (5-10), Soul (12)
I can swap teams up. If you have a team you refuse to play with, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
This is not the official teams. I'll need to speak to group leaders that will be present on Saturday, Friday. Public TS would be preferred. I also know that a lot of groups are bringing new players. I'll need to get a idea of how many in each group are vets and new players.
Team A:
Doom (25)
Dred (25-35)
VII (5-15)
Repo (5-10)
Hawk -(5-10)
Total - 95
Team B:
Pyre (30-40)
Men (6-10)
RIT (10-15)
Archon (5-10)
Soul (12)
RPK (5)
Total - 102
Switch hawk and archon and then I would say it would be more balanced

Pluro

Cronite Supporter
If these teams stand this will be a stomp.

Kk. There is a very large experience discrepency with the current layout. But I have faith.

Best of luck.

I'll be meeting with each group leader tomorrow to go over how many vets/noobs they'll bring so I can balance the teams. The list right now is just to give a idea of how many groups will be there.

Edit- any feedback from you all, would be greatly appreciated.

Better places:

1. Xmas village - Mounts up there will be easy pickings
2. Risar camp(lyk spawn) on top of glacier
3. GK - can easily avoid mounteds
4. Islands off south coast below jungle keep

Im sure there are others. If MM become an issue then maybe try one of these for next time. Everyone reflect up and bring dismount axes and they will die.
Consider also the valley west of Herj keep - it has a hill, the cliffside, and a fairly open field with a few mining nodes here and there. Quite an interesting spot for a large engagement I think and it presents some options for dealing with mounteds.

Status
Not open for further replies.