DARKNESS AGE. WE NEED ONE NEW EMPEROR!

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
najlawalala as my queen
If you can find a player with that nick, it's up to her. But when you find her, you can tell her for me that people always prefer the original.

• Speaking of preferring the original, using the loathsome Johnny Depp interpretation of Willie Wonka as your avatar is less attractively edgy and more conspicuously unoriginal than you probably imagine. Even if you were going to say you're only doing it 'ironically'-- let's just go back to not talking about it. In time, it will be forgotten.
I will be orrn, builder of towers, Slayer of killox, Waller of content, leader of dreadlords, first of his name
If you can find a current player with that other nick, "Killox", you can "have at him", as well.

Walling off content? That's very "five years ago" (maybe older) and I don't think its as popular as it used to be, nor is there any great nostalgia for it yet. Either way, it's probably the wrong time for a revival, though no skin off my nose if you do or if you don't.

Finally, you'll always be @mastercookie12 to so many of us; also, I will recognise no Emperor but Tehmudjin.

Thread starter #43
As long as I can have najlawalala as my queen.
I will be orrn, builder of towers, Slayer of killox, Waller of content, leader of dreadlords, first of his name
impressive titles. It sounds like a solid claim, sir.

Thread starter #44
If you can find a player with that nick, it's up to her. But when you find her, you can tell her for me that people always prefer the original.

• Speaking of preferring the original, using the loathsome Johnny Depp interpretation of Willie Wonka as your avatar is less attractively edgy and more conspicuously unoriginal than you probably imagine. Even if you were going to say you're only doing it 'ironically'-- let's just go back to not talking about it. In time, it will be forgotten.
If you can find a current player with that other nick, "Killox", you can "have at him", as well.

Walling off content? That's very "five years ago" (maybe older) and I don't think its as popular as it used to be, nor is there any great nostalgia for it yet. Either way, it's probably the wrong time for a revival, though no skin off my nose if you do or if you don't.

Finally, you'll always be @mastercookie12 to so many of us; also, I will recognise no Emperor but Tehmudjin.
Temujin is your candidate?

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
But RPK are not Empire now yet?
(Pretty obviously, they are.)
https://youtu.be/vt1Pwfnh5pc?t=172

free people also need a government that helps them, that favors their interests, that makes good decisions for the majority and that helps citizens to be prosperous. Would not you like to have a ruler to help that happen?
I believe that a good emperor should organize his government forming a council with qualified experts to deal with our serious problems.

1-Low population
We have a serious problem with depopulation, the small population that remains in Myrland is dispersed. We must find incentives to increase our population looking for a methodical plan that encourages the return and migration to our lands. I have several ideas about it.

2-Extreme poverty and economic ruin
The prevailing misery, the wars of the past and the chaos of our lands have caused a dramatic decrease in the production of all resources. Not only of our resources of first necessity, without luxury goods, mining, weapons, armors, potions etc. It is necessary that a central government put into action a plan of shock with ambitious economic measures to promote production and stimulate performance of mining, metallurgy and other strategic sectors.

3-Absence of infrastructures.
The imperial government should create a chain of infrastructure in strategic places that everyone could use and enjoy to facilitate farming, mining, agriculture, leisure and also strong and secure locations under the protection of imperial officials so that people find safe havens in its transits.

4-Chaos and Insecurity
A professional militia must be created that can guarantee citizen security in the large commercial centers of Mylrand and in its two most important cities, Tindrem and MK.

5-Citizen registration and imperial treasury
A population register must be created. A census That it will allow to organize an ambitious program of basic economic helps that guarantee the sustenance of the population. To do this, a real treasury must be created with sufficient resources to face these large tasks.

6-measure star
My star measure would be to work to organize the "Ichorcorporatión railroad" The great and legendary idea of the Lord Ichorus to unite the tepra nodes of the North with a chain of veredarys to be able to transport to Cave camp and the greater natorus safely all the stacks of tepra without fear of being assaulted, murdered and robbed on the way. That great idea could help bring an era of prosperity never seen in the north.

7-territorial organisation
It would seek to help the guilds to establish themselves and have all the facilities to occupy land and provide it with an appropriate infrastructure to exploit its resources. It is sad to see so many castles abandoned. It's time to occupy them!
(Pretty obviously, the incumbents.)

Teknique

Trial Member
As long as I can have najlawalala as my queen.
"This is the Rule of Two: One Sith must contain all the power of the dark side. One Master must decide how that power should be used."
My only purpose is to serve the empire

Thread starter #50
(Pretty obviously, they are.)
https://youtu.be/vt1Pwfnh5pc?t=172

(Pretty obviously, the incumbents.)
I think, if serves build a stronghold for Emperor, RPK destroy it for one or two days. And Emperor should to pay gold for them, they will not do it.

I think, if serves build a stronghold for Emperor, RPK destroy it for one or two days. And Emperor should to pay gold for them, they will not do it.
If the "Emperor" paid TruBrite (No, I didn't misspell it) then RPK! wouldn't siege it, unless they fall under the Dickboy clause (Yes, that's a actual clause)

Thread starter #54
Not necesary. Rpk would be destroy if not agree with emperor. But maybe yhey would have agree wirh emperor.

Thread starter #55
If the "Emperor" paid TruBrite (No, I didn't misspell it) then RPK! wouldn't siege it, unless they fall under the Dickboy clause (Yes, that's a actual clause)
I know RPK officers. The are reasonable person. Not atackt without reason. Is my experience with RPK. Maybe emperor would be one RPK lord.
About emperor pay tribute....is imposible. Mision of one emperor is use tax money citizens for make good actions for all. If one emperor pay tribute not is a emperor. I feel is better the emperor be suport for all comunity with limited powers for serve the kingdom. We need a goberment not a dictator

Last edited:
Thread starter #56
Thread starter #58
Do you now...?

Maybe, just maybe, I might, might I say, happen to know one or two as well... maybe:rolleyes:
what? sorry man i not undestand you said. My english bad. Said other way please. Not understand. But yes i know a lot of people in RPK. All ok.

Thread starter #60
Steiner my man xd.
Only some drama. Game is in boring time i am create some historys while prepare my big return.

Last edited: