Easter Egg Screenshots Update! discussion

I'm confused, is this for Mortal Online 2 or for a coming update in Mortal? Why work on Mortal at all if Mortal 2 is coming?

I'm confused, is this for Mortal Online 2 or for a coming update in Mortal? Why work on Mortal at all if Mortal 2 is coming?
This is for an upcoming patch.

And I'd imagine they continue working on it because some of these assets might transfer across to the new engine. Or they don't want to throw away things they were already working on. Or perhaps they want the transition between both games to be smooth so they work on both until both are ready to change since they have said they want MO2 to eventually replace MO and allow players to transfer some of their accomplishments across.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
This is for an upcoming patch.

And I'd imagine they continue working on it because some of these assets might transfer across to the new engine. Or they don't want to throw away things they were already working on. Or perhaps they want the transition between both games to be smooth so they work on both until both are ready to change since they have said they want MO2 to eventually replace MO and allow players to transfer some of their accomplishments across.
You said it--

all the non-confused of us were already thinking it, but you said it. Bravo.

My guess is that their graphical improvements to Tindrem and elsewhere (even the newbie island looks rather good, I won’t lie) will be ported over to MO2 once the underlying architecture and systems are in place.

In a way we are possibly getting an early look at what the graphics of MO2 could be like.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
My guess is that their graphical improvements to Tindrem and elsewhere (even the newbie island looks rather good, I won’t lie) will be ported over to MO2 once the underlying architecture and systems are in place.

In a way we are possibly getting an early look at what the graphics of MO2 could be like.
Could be.

Now, chosen at random from a number of twisty little statements, all alike:
There is no MO2

It does not exist in any form but a daydream...
... In Before someone summons the old man to post it himself.