ELYSIUM disbanded + Welcome [RED] Redemption Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Daimona

Trial Member
Guilds of Nave,

I would like to make an official announcement that Elysium guild has disbanded and is no more. Due to real life engagements, Stiekel, has stepped down from his office as guild leader and dissolved Elysium guild, and ex-Ely members have decided to create a new guild called Redemption or [ RED ].

Please do not confuse Redemption as Elysium going through a name change to create a subterfuge/misdirection cover fire. Again, we are not Elysium. We are a totally new guild with new and young players and a new form of government. For those of you who do not know, most of the original Elysium council members and elders are now inactive, have quit, and a majority of them have transferred to join KOTO. Redemption will be led by a three member council currently made up of Arwen, Goro, and the third is to be finalized. We would also like to clearly point out that we are a newly formed and neutral guild and would like to extend diplomatic relations to other guilds in Nave.

On a final note, Stiekel will no longer be playing the game and has generously accepted our request to transfer all Ely assets (e.g. Keep, buildings, etc.) and website control to Red. We will be changing the Elysium website to a Redemption address in the coming weeks. We feel that creating a new site and forum is a waste of time especially when the current site is already set up and contain a library of valuable information for our new coming members. We thank you for your understanding and we ask your patience during our transition.

Most sincerely,

Daimona
Diplomat of RED

Xhodan Xeus

Ely is dead! Finaly! ohhh so good news! To bad tenchu isnt here iv told him to mark my words that one day soon ely will be dead! And the time is here now!

But yea anyways will you guys be based in meduli? Will you try to take meduli? Saying you guys are not ely and now red is all nice and everything but if you guys are pretty much the same people and handle the stuff like ely did you guys will be the same. Hopefully tho that wont be the case and with stiekel leaving. Tenchu not playing i hope you succed in getting your guild up an running. would be intressting to see how your guild turns out now with the bad leaders gone. I wish you good luck

Ely dead, DR mission was to have ely dead! Winning.
Naa but on other note, nice to see that something good came out of the ely leftover.
Hope that u guys manage to make something good off this :)
Good luck to you and hope to see u on the battlefield :)

Saladino

My trade window is always open contact me if you need anything all enquiries will be first come first serve basis. Thanks bye.

Ely In Ruins.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Also, can't say "it's a completely different guild" when you're using the same site, same assets, majority of the same members, and then calling your 'new' guild "Redemption".

~Redemption
a. deliverance from sin through the incarnation, sufferings, and death of Elysium.
b. atonement for guilt
1. the act or process of redeeming

Syhl

Trial Member
Good Luck with the guild.

As soon as we are RPK here we will probably meet eachother to fight untill death :)

If you want to speak about diplomacy you can contact me. :)

agreed :( sad to see my old MA buddies go :( xx

Imnu

Arena Champion
Ely In Ruins.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Also, can't say "it's a completely different guild" when you're using the same site, same assets, majority of the same members, and then calling your 'new' guild "Redemption".

~Redemption
a. deliverance from sin through the incarnation, sufferings, and death of Elysium.
b. atonement for guilt
Give them time to prove their new course, then judge if you like.

Stay legit RED

Please take a visit @ Kranesh for my most sincere Best Regards.

ENVY have prepared a welcome to MO present for the new guild RED. Please collect your parcel at kranesh

best regards

Derik

Saphirix

Thank you for the information Daimona. Very sorry to see a great community member as Stiekel go and one of the veteran guilds dissband. I wish Redemption all the luck and I hope that this is a start for something even better.

Thread starter #15

Daimona

Trial Member
Ely In Ruins.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

~Redemption
b. atonement for guilt

Hi Mnovici,

I am excited to say it is a completely a different guild now because it will be operated differently (not in the same way that Elysium was run) and management are new and diplomatic people eager for a fresh start and build better political relations.

Again, a large percentage of Ely have quit and joined KoTo from new members to old Elder and ex-Ely officials. There are of course ex-Elysium who stayed but I assure you we are too few in number and activity, and our government is different, for anyone to claim we still are running Elysium in disguise is completely wrong. We do not want to be seen as Elysium. We are Redemption. We want a fresh start and be clear of the drama created by our predecessors and old management.

There are residual assets to take into account (e.g. Keep, treasury, buildings, website, etc.). We have decided to make good use of these residual assets and convert them to RED, because they are available and a lot of work is required to make them from scratch. We are in the process of assimilating them.

We hope that the smoke is clearing, the switching of sides, transferring of assets, and settling of accounts is coming to a close so everyone can move on and play the game once more.

We want a fresh start and be clear of the drama created by our predecessors and old management.
So, not a completely new guild then, if you have predecessors and OLD management?

Boggling.

Only time will tell if they want to REDEEM themselves.

There still the same people after all.

Huggmuth

So, not a completely new guild then, if you have predecessors and OLD management?

Boggling.
lol, try and read it again.

Thread starter #20

Daimona

Trial Member

Boggling.
I agree we are not "completely" new since we are using resources left behind. However, on a strong level we consider ourselves new because we are a starting fresh with a blank slate in terms of governing and approach, along with a majority of new members who have no relations to ELY.

Status
Not open for further replies.