ES-Buying a Battle Cook Slave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

AidanKyros

We seek a slave who will follow us on the battle field, fight with us on the battle field and cook up our enemies carcass for food!

PM me if interested!

Dsn

Honored Member

Dsn

Honored Member
Thread starter #6

AidanKyros

i want a primary pointed cook who fights

Mordon

Gold Supporter
ill doit only if i can cook your sad head lmao slave who the hell do you think you are BOY

Dsn

Honored Member
1.last 5 times i tried you cant cook heads.
2.if you cook row cooking secondary is enough as AC doesnt update the row food.

Zergi

1.last 5 times i tried you cant cook heads.
when was ur first+last try. i remember i cooked couple of heads, but that was like half year ago or longer^

Dsn

Honored Member
when was ur first+last try. i remember i cooked couple of heads, but that was like half year ago or longer^
first time i tried is like a year ago(it worked then it only worked if you added the carcass in it) and last time i tried is 2 months ago and you cant put it in.

Zergi

first time i tried is like a year ago(it worked then it only worked if you added the carcass in it) and last time i tried is 2 months ago and you cant put it in.
wierd im 100% sure i was cooking raw *playername* head with no cooking tool without a problem and the cooked food was like 115(around that) units

Who wants to be a slave.... well... no one obviously.... :rolleyes:

Thread starter #15

AidanKyros

Iunno someone wanted to be a slave and posted it himself awhile back.

I tried to cook a head last week. Couldn't be done unless heads can only be added to certain tools (raw and steaming don't work at least).

Status
Not open for further replies.