experienced player looking for first real guild

Thread starter #1
4 years of experience and over 5k hours played. been in a couple small time guilds that never speek to me afterwards but looking for an active guild who will also have the balls to fight against these trolls running around the game. got teamspeak and discord and mic if needed. characters are foot fighter, full mage, mounted archer and dominator.

3 guilds active in the game: NULL, RPK, and RoAR. You can choose between 2 of them now.

Thread starter #5
all 3 are fucking garbage groups of trolls who think their good for grouping 5 on 1 lmfao xD think il pass

Thread starter #6
this game is going to fucking shit anyways. those 3 guilds are gona be the ONLY 3 guilds in the game from now on lmfao. and soon enough the numbers will vanish more and more until this broken hunk of junk game goes where it belongs. the fucking garbage

this game is going to fucking shit anyways. those 3 guilds are gona be the ONLY 3 guilds in the game from now on lmfao. and soon enough the numbers will vanish more and more until this broken hunk of junk game goes where it belongs. the fucking garbage
Why on earth would anyone want you in their MO guild again?

Thread starter #9
again? i think you are mistaken or just pretending to know something in life... i have been a solo player the entire time playing this game. i have never been in a guild n'or have i made a bad name in any guilds. the only reason i can see you hating on me right now, is cuz your one of the kids who try jumping me 5v1 and just didnt go your way as usual. go find someone who cares about your hate kid, if i wanted some come back, i can always scrape it out of your sisters teeth

again? i think you are mistaken or just pretending to know something in life... i have been a solo player the entire time playing this game. i have never been in a guild n'or have i made a bad name in any guilds. the only reason i can see you hating on me right now, is cuz your one of the kids who try jumping me 5v1 and just didnt go your way as usual. go find someone who cares about your hate kid, if i wanted some come back, i can always scrape it out of your sisters teeth
I'm in a guild son, I don't suffer from your problems, nor do I have a sister.

Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

I don't think you will be finding a guild who can stomach you... Just Sayn'

Keurk

what are your ingame chars?

Thread starter #12
who said its any sort of problem? i have been doing just fine if not much better then 90% of you kids who are in guilds and cant do anything in life by yourselfe. there is just about nothing in this game i havent experience and earned as a solo player. i probably do better by myselfe then you and your entire family of fuck buddys. as for your question about paint chips, no i melted them down and injected them straight into my eye sockets. hits the bloodstream quicker that way. and my toons are fatsmacker, archer, dumbz and rockrage on 1 account. if you been around the game for more then a few weeks, you would know that its more like which guild of fuck nuts am I able to stomach... noone here cares about your fealing ozy, try somewhere else.

Valhalo

Trial Member
What a strange person, if your guild is lacking some comedic relief I guess he's your guy.

i have been doing just fine if not much better then 90% of you kids who are in guilds and cant do anything in life by yourselfe. there is just about nothing in this game i havent experience and earned as a solo player. i probably do better by myselfe then you and your entire family of fuck buddys. as for your question about paint chips, no i melted them down and injected them straight into my eye sockets. hits the bloodstream quicker that way. and my toons are fatsmacker, archer, dumbz and rockrage on 1 account. if you been around the game for more then a few weeks, you would know that its more like which guild of fuck nuts am I able to stomach... noone here cares about your fealing ozy, try somewhere else.
Wow what a gem, just look at those selling points, any guild will be lucky to have him:rolleyes:

You should definitely join NULL

oykd

join roar might be very good fit for you :D

rpk = zerg , you can use tephra (ogh,cron) , can't find fun pvp but you can win most of times (dk,zerg,tc guards all rpk side)
roar = alliance ( not that active for right now ) , outnumbered
null = sardudu life , pve , lowest pvp skill btw 3 guilds

roar= you must have guarding skill and good speed for runnig from pvp
null = you must have good guarding skill too and have pets dk shade or some other shit cuz you cant do fight without it

roar= you must have guarding skill and good speed for runnig from pvp
null = you must have good guarding skill too and have pets dk shade or some other shit cuz you cant do fight without it
cringe