experienced player looking for first real guild

roar= you must have guarding skill and good speed for runnig from pvp
null = you must have good guarding skill too and have pets dk shade or some other shit cuz you cant do fight without it
who has the most of tc and who even set the guard in front of tindrem

who has the mose of tcs and who even set the guard in front of tindrem tc
hm who build like 10+ patrol posts and like 30+ guards in aur , use shade and dk , btw its not help them defend this place :)

who has the most of tc and who even set the guard in front of tindrem
and we build tittytwister for pvp just for red priest and banked looted shit , but wenn kids try siege it not in our time we must place guards .Its be good pvp spot for long time

hm who build like 10+ patrol posts and like 30+ guards in aur , use shade and dk , btw its not help them defend this place :)
lol good pvp spot for who?
And who got the upper hand btw rpk and others?
grey = If rpk or skif you can hide inside titty gaytes but others can't go anywhere
gaytes = you can spam the open and easy to hide for those rpks
tc guards = spawn too fast and the place guard is at is hard to kill If there's no dk
mounted = rpk mount easy to come and regear in their tc
It's all your assets and I know It's fair enough in front of owner of tc (except guard, It's broken af)
but anyway rpk got the upper hand on pvp in there
everyone except rpk knows at least 2017,sect has better pvp skill compared to rpk

lol good pvp spot for who?
And who got the upper hand btw rpk and others?
grey = If rpk or skif you can hide inside titty gaytes but others can't go anywhere
gaytes = you can spam the open and easy to hide for those rpks
tc guards = spawn too fast and the place guard is at is hard to kill If there's no dk
mounted = rpk mount easy to come and regear in their tc
It's all your assets and I know It's fair enough in front of owner of tc (except guard, It's broken af)
but anyway rpk got the upper hand on pvp in there
everyone except rpk knows at least 2017,sect has better pvp skill than rpk
ahah sect ? ))) maybe some kran kids yea they have good skill , sect have good team play but personaly its midle lvl

and we build tittytwister for pvp just for red priest and banked looted shit , but wenn kids try siege it not in our time we must place guards .Its be good pvp spot for long time
and I know null is a guard spammer I agree. but as I know null isn't pvp guild is that right? but rpk is literally random ppl killing...

and I know null is a guard spammer I agree. but as I know null isn't pvp guild is that right? but rpk is literally random ppl killing...
They say they pvp now , and some kran kids and random pvpers join null .

ahah sect ? ))) maybe some kran kids yea they have good skill , sect have good team play but personaly its midle lvl
That's right but I don't think rpk even close to middle lvl except some of them (anzou daedrix archor and bushwhacker)

They say they pvp now , and some kran kids and random pvpers join null .
They're the players play only a pvp not a pve.
Maybe they need guild for pvp chance. but always lose cuz they don't have any attention to siege or something more important.

but anyway recently who uses more pets and tc is rpk.
and the side who has zerg also rpk since dred was dead.
maybe now yea rpk have more players but like half year ago they have lowest ,always its chenge ,your knowledge about rpk players not good ,btw bushwak its ikuz/skif , just ikuz/skif squad without rpk clean aur from : null 2017 tofu sect roar and others who try farm

maybe now yea rpk have more players but like half year ago they have lowest ,always its chenge ,your knowledge about rpk players not good ,btw bushwak its ikuz/skif , just ikuz/skif squad without rpk clean aur from : null 2017 tofu sect roar and others who try farm
It's not a guess, almost everytime rpk has more. anyway you don't know about alliance either.
And the thing you said there's only pure skif not a rpk isn't true.
recently? Yeah it can be but not in past.
Was more like rpk + skif vs null + 2017 (other alliances seem don't care about aur)
And sure null + 2017 outnumber most of time cuz null is a sardudu guild.
but in myrland which is more important and close to the real pvp usually rpk got outnumber since dred was dead.

It's not a guess, almost everytime rpk has more. anyway you don't know about alliance either.
And the thing you said there's only pure skif not a rpk isn't true.
recently? Yeah it can be but not in past.
Was more like rpk + skif vs null + 2017 (other alliances seem don't care about aur)
And sure null + 2017 outnumber most of time cuz null is a sardudu guild.
but in myrland which is more important and close to the real pvp usually rpk got outnumber since dred was dead.
i dont agree , its your thinking , i have another . btw its you exec? or what your toon name is ?

I played alone for a couple of years and I think solo playing can be fun, maybe you could team up with Rhias, he also plays solo. Good luck in your adventures.

Thread starter #36
valhalo, calling somebody else strange? arent you the little kid who used to think he was good for beating people with lances when they where OP and took no stam? then quit the game once they patched em. now your just a lonely little scrub whos naked half the time.. i remember you bragging about being the best solo player in the game until i put you in your place, then never seen you again xD good times

Valhalo

Trial Member
valhalo, calling somebody else strange? arent you the little kid who used to think he was good for beating people with lances when they where OP and took no stam? then quit the game once they patched em. now your just a lonely little scrub whos naked half the time.. i remember you bragging about being the best solo player in the game until i put you in your place, then never seen you again xD good times
I just remembered who you are, you literally just role reversed our only ever interaction.

1546053321633.png

Btw I won :), have a nice night.

Thread starter #38
you where so obssed with being the "best" that you screenshot the convo that made you quit the game LMFAO! and kid you beat me once with your lance before this convo. i played your duel, won and afterwards i made you my sex slave everytime i seen you around lmfao!!

Valhalo

Trial Member
you where so obssed with being the "best" that you screenshot the convo that made you quit the game LMFAO! and kid you beat me once with your lance before this convo. i played your duel, won and afterwards i made you my sex slave everytime i seen you around lmfao!!

Nope, what I said was sarcasm, I can't remember the situation exactly but I'm pretty sure I was in a wardecc against you, something happened
and you got really angry started saying some mean things and that you where the best so I asked to duel, we can argue all day about who won but you can clearly see this guy is bit deranged. I screenshotted it because, come on its pretty funny I've also never quit Mortal, and have had no further interactions with you until this day.

At the end of the day its just a videogame, it's all not real and not worth getting worked up over, but one thing that is very real is your superiority complex.