Fólkvangr-The Roleplaying City

"What I want to know is if there is still community interest in this project?"[/INDENT

Yes, I am interested.
I'm in a position to start on this as soon as Monday in Sarducca by putting up a lot of my own gold, but I would like to gauge community interest as this is, at the end of the day, a project for the community. The location would be near Belrim and the jungle, with spawns aplenty nearby.
Belrim is the town where I can usually be found in-game, and in that area it would be good to have even more 'there' there.

Yes, I am interested.
Belrim is the town where I can usually be found in-game, and in that area it would be good to have even more 'there' there.
I sold the keep that I had in Sarducca to EDEN, and JUNO and EDEN took over the project. I had a hard time attracting RPers out to Sarducca, so moved back to myrland. That got put on the backburner again unfortunately, but EDEN and JUNO are building up the town of Belrim, putting in a spawn point, librarians, etc.

Cearb and I intend to pick it up again after we farm some more gold (TC is expensive), and after this new player flood, right now we are devoting all our time to helping get new players out of GY's and into friendly towns.