GODLY GEAR® *Delivery*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Introducing GODLY GEAR®
This high-end gear is made with the finest and rarest materials of Nave, field tested and currently worn by GODLY himself. Each piece of equipment in the GODLY GEAR® Collection has been chosen carefully based on quality and usefulness and comes directly from GODLY's personal wardrobe. All items are crafted by master crafters with maxed crafting skills and material lore. If you have a special high-end recipe that you'd like to see added to this GODLY GEAR® Collection, please PM me and I will see if I can accommodate.

Ordering GODLY GEAR
®

Review the GODLY GEAR® Collection below. After you have decided what you would like, PM me on the MO Forums (Godly). Please include the following in your PM:
  • The GODLY GEAR® items you desire.
  • Where you would like your GODLY GEAR® delivered.
  • How to contact you and what time you are usually available.
  • Special requests you may have.
I will deliver for FREE any order over 100g. Orders below 100g add 5g per item for delivery fee.

Please do not attempt to order low-end items not advertised in this thread!

I will sell to anyone with gold regardless of guild affiliation or any past disputes we may have had. Afterall, business is business.

The GODLY GEAR® Armor Collection offers Tindremic and Draconic plate suits made of 5 pieces maximum density Cronite/Ironsilk (Helm, Chest, Arms, Legs). Included with each 5 piece Cronite/Ironsilk plate suit is a lightweight set of Draconic Shoulders, Gloves, and Boots made with shiny black material that offers good protection and visually compliments the suit.

GODLY GEAR® Cronite Tindremic Suit Set

This 5-piece Tindremic Cronite suit offers the finest protection and highest durability available.
Helm, Chest, Arms, and Legs made with maximum density Cronite and Ironsilk.
All GODLY GEAR® Cronite/Ironsilk Tindremic Armor pieces are named "StoneBlood" unless otherwise requested in your order.
Some degree of Armor Training is required to wear this armor effectively.

Full Suit Equip Weight: 18

_________________________Defense
_Durability_Weight_
  • GODLY GEAR® Tindremic Helm: 12-13*| 315.00 | 2.17
  • GODLY GEAR® Tindremic Torso: 9-10*| 976.50 | 6.73
  • GODLY GEAR® Tindremic Arms: 15-17*| 189.00 | 1.30
  • GODLY GEAR® Tindremic Legs: 13-14*| 567.00 | 3.91

Price: 415g

GODLY GEAR® Cronite Draconic Suit Set

This ultralight 5-piece Cronite suit offers great protection and high durability at only 14 equip weight for the entire suit!
Helm, Chest, Arms, and Legs made with maximum density Cronite and Ironsilk.
All GODLY GEAR® Cronite/Ironsilk Draconic Armor pieces are named "DragonBlood" unless otherwise requested in your order.
Some degree of Armor Training is required to wear this armor effectively.

Full Suit Equip Weight: 14

_______________________Defense
_Durability_Weight_
  • GODLY GEAR® Draconic Helm: 16-17*| 282.70 | 1.87
  • GODLY GEAR® Draconic Torso: 12-13*| 719.60 | 4.76
  • GODLY GEAR® Draconic Arms: 15-17*| 154.20 | 1.02
  • GODLY GEAR® Draconic Legs: 17-19*| 411.20 | 2.72

Price: 335g
Price w/ Tindremic Helm: 350g

GODLY GEAR® Single Armor Pieces

Listed below are all the pieces from the GODLY GEAR® Armor Collection as well as their stats and individual prices. All GODLY GEAR® Cronite armor pieces are made with maximum density Cronite and Ironsilk.

________ _______________ Defense_Dura_Weight_Name ____Price_
  • GODLY GEAR® Tindremic Helm: 12-13*| 315.00 | 2.17 | StoneBlood | 90g
  • GODLY GEAR® Tindremic Torso: 9-10*| 976.50 | 6.73 | StoneBlood | 90g
  • GODLY GEAR® Tindremic Arm: 15-17*| 189.00 | 1.30 | StoneBlood | 90g
  • GODLY GEAR® Tindremic Legs: 13-14*| 567.00 | 3.91 | StoneBlood | 90g
  • GODLY GEAR® Draconic Helm: 16-17*| 282.70 | 1.87 | DragonBlood | 70g
  • GODLY GEAR® Draconic Torso: 12-13*| 719.60 | 4.76 | DragonBlood | 70g
  • GODLY GEAR® Draconic Arm: 15-17*| 154.20 | 1.02 | DragonBlood | 70g
  • GODLY GEAR® Draconic Legs: 17-19*| 411.20 | 2.72 | DragonBlood | 70g

The GODLY GEAR® Weapon Collection offers PvP Bows as well as Cronite and Tungsteel Poleswords, 2h Swords, and Spears; some with the option of Damage/Weakspot Handles.
If there is a recipe you'd like to see added to this GODLY GEAR® Collection, please PM me.
Weapon recipes listed below are Blade/Core/Coat.

GODLY GEAR® Cronite and Tungsteel Poleswords

All GODLY GEAR® Tungsteel Poleswords are made with a Tungsteel Greatblade on a 2h Long Handle of Spongewood core with Ironsilk or Damage coat.
The GODLY GEAR® Cronite Poleswords are made with a Cronite Greatblade on a 2h Sauroter Handle of pure Spongewood.
Poleaxe skill is required to use these weapons.
Cannot be used with a shield.

____________________________Damage_Durability_Weight_Name_Price_
  • GODLY GEAR® Tu/Spw/IrS Polesword: 68-81**| 197.62 | 2.48 | Eviscerator | 50g
  • GODLY GEAR® Tu/Spw/??? Polesword: 75-88**| 196.78 | 2.73 | Decapitator | 50g
  • GODLY GEAR® Cr/Spw/Spw Polesword: 65-80**| 172.23 | 1.67 | Mutilator | 90g

GODLY GEAR® Cronite and Tungsteel 2h Swords

All
GODLY GEAR® 2h Swords are made with Cronite or Tungsteel Greatblade on a 2h Sword Hilt of Spongewood core and Ironsilk coat.
Sword skill is required to use these weapons.

__________________________Damage_Durability_Weight_Name___Price_
  • GODLY GEAR® Tu/Spw/IrS 2hSword: 50-83**| 198.80 | 2.23 | BloodwrathII | 50g
  • GODLY GEAR® Cr/Spw/IrS 2hSword: 44-74**| 177.13 | 1.44 | WidowmakerII | 90g

GODLY GEAR® Cronite Spears
All GODLY GEAR® Spears are made with Cronite Long Spear on a 2h Long Handle of Spongewood core and Scale coat for enhanced Weakspot ratio.
Spear skill is required to use these weapons.
Can be used with a shield.

_____________________________Damage_Dura_Weight_Name____Price_
  • GODLY GEAR® Cr/Spw/??? LongSpear: 47-58**| 107.78 | 1.54 | Heartseeker | 75g

GODLY GEAR® PvP Bows

GODLY GEAR® offers three different bows depending on the Strength requirement you are looking for. All bows use about 15 stamina to fire and have approx. 2 second draw.
Archery skill is required to use these weapons.
Strict Strength requirement.

__________________________Damage_Durability_Str__Name__Price_
  • GODLY GEAR® "Hurricane" LongBow: 48-50**| 270+ | 115 | Hurricane | 10g
  • GODLY GEAR® "Windforce" Longbow: 45-47**| 270+ | 110 | Windforce | 10g
  • GODLY GEAR® "Hydrabow" Longbow: 38-41**| 270+ | 100 | HydraBow | 10g

*Armor Defense values are tested with attacker having 100 Archery skill using the 115 Str 48-50 dam
** "Hurricane" Bow. Defender is armored and has Defensive Stance. Values are based on 5 to 10 consecutive shots.

**Weapon Damage values are tested with attacker having 100 Weapon skill, 8.80% Damage Bonus, and Aggressive Stance. Defender is naked and has Defensive Stance. All hits are to the Torso and at various distances. Melee damage will vary based on how close you are to the target and how early in the arc the blade makes contact with the target.

Disclaimer: All sales are completely confidential and final. I will not divulge any personal character information to anyone regarding business done.

Incarnadine

Your cronite suits are only 1/2 cronite it seems. Flakestone rest? And you should look into good damage handles for your swords :)

Thread starter #3
Your cronite suits are only 1/2 cronite it seems. Flakestone rest? And you should look into good damage handles for your swords :)
My goal is to make Cronite armor available for a decent amount of the community, not the uber-rich <1%. If you feel you can afford a full 10/10 Cronite suit then by all means send me a PM and I will make one for you (Approx 800g). If not, why even bother bringing it up?

As for damage handles for swords, I will eventually get around to researching that... someday.

Incarnadine

Well, just stating it because it seems a little deceptive saying "selling cronite armor!" when only half of it is :) I have a few good recipes you might want to buy if you're interested pm me.

I approve this thread!! Sell to everyone so I can get some cronite killz

Thread starter #6
Well, just stating it because it seems a little deceptive saying "selling cronite armor!" when only half of it is :) I have a few good recipes you might want to buy if you're interested pm me.
I guess it's deceptive if you don't know how to read and you don't look at the pictures. Everything you get is clearly outlined in detail in this thread.

I want to sell affordable PvP gear that people are proud to go out and PvP with. I don't want to waste cronite on shoulders and gloves that people are just going to show off in the guard zone hoping others will gather around and ask what their armor is made of.

PVP > RP

If you want unaffordable RP armor, you've come to the wrong place.

Angarato

if you waste cronite on shoulders gloves and boots you are retarded. this is top of the line pvp gear.

also in the 2 years i played i always prefered the spw/spw over the "extra" damage handles that weight too much for the extra 4 damage it does. Speed > all

ps: sup Godly, long time no see

Incarnadine

Spw is stupidly useful yes, but there are a few good damage handle recipes out there. Sword wise, I have one that'll get steel swords hitting 90-95 vs pig torso on thur/khur base height. Minimal weight/sta/speed (Only noticeable if you're testing exacts) change. It sounds like the damage handles you're used to that you dont like are swords just relying on weight dmg additions. Those blow.

Godly I gotta say I dig this even though I won't be buying. Nice job mate.

Saphirix

Well made thread for sure. The weight of the armor means that is is conite + flakestone, good vs piercing and slashing but weaker vs axes and hammers.
I would like to see some steel and thungsteel versions of the armor aswell. Some sets for the poor PvPers ;)

Your weapons prices are good, and I think I need to try some of them :)

Good to see that you are still active.

How much for a fullgrain leather khurite scout set?

Kuroi

i approve this thread, best of luck

Thumbs up.

Placed an order, was delivered 20 mins later. No problems at all. Got what I asked for.

deathshroud

Exalted Member
I approve this thread!! Sell to everyone so I can get some cronite killz
im with dotix on this, seems like everoyne nowadays only has steel weapons, its rare i get a tungsteel one and the last ogh was off vlad before he quit. For a guy like me who surivves on looted equipmetn only its not good for my man hood.

Nice to see someone trying to further the MO economy

Death, Maybe you need to stop killing miners and go kill some AQ or anyone else that actualy wears good year, but ohwait, none of them play anymore? Kind of a troll post I think, but it seems to me the people who survive on geting gear for loot need to start killing eachother, I see alot of RPK red guild pretty decently geared.

Status
Not open for further replies.