Gods of Nave??

Thread starter #1
anyone have a list of the Gods ?

Dsn

Honored Member

Dsn

Honored Member

Allastar

Soldeus and Umbra are the only two I've heard mentioned more than once.

Thread starter #5
a while back I saw a post about the different guilds and their Gods also the description of their Gods . thanks DSN i have sent Revann a msg

Resin

There are the eight planets whether they are named after gods or not I don't know:
Sunna, Maal, Thalassa, Nave, Crepilea, Sladi, Pontos, and Erebus
Cadeus is the God of Luck, and there are of course the Colossi Geminus, Zelua and Camulos
Pavrum Lictum was a mortal hero of ancient times.
These are all I know from the Lore.
Of Player created gods I only know Umbra and Soldeus

These are of course all false Heathen deities, more akin to demons or the delusions of mad fools. There are true Gods, ancient and glorious, seek them if you would know the Truth.

I have updated the lore behind Soldeus and Umbra earlier this year and after reading your thread here I thought I would repost it to the mortal forums. If you’re interested in learning more about either of these two deities then feel free to check out this LINK

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
Soldeus and Umbra are the only two I've heard mentioned more than once.
You forget their older brother Paladine God of War and the Guardian of the Greater Good. If Umbra ever defeats Soldeus and gets his hands on the Greater Good held for protection by Paladine, it is prophesied that the sky will cry blood and the sea will swallow the world to cleanse it. This is called the Age of Ragnarok.

Umbra like his brothers and sisters has minions fighting his war for him cause gods are not allowed to touch what they have created, only give blessing or curses. So while Umbra corrupts souls and creatures alike, Soldeus and Paladine much rather likes things that grows instead of destroying. Paladine although is a knowledge seeker and a strong believer of the shield, so many brotherhoods or Knightly Orders dedicated to him might bear a shield or something on their banners and emblems.

Soldeus went all out like a "hippy" and didnt care much of his brothers growing shadows nor his dealings.
Paladine was watching for a long time, training, preparing himself until he decides its time to take charge of this growing problem.

His plans yet secret..........

Somaku '"Mother & protector of the Khurites"

Many of my old banner men and myself serve this god and her code within the Khurite lands. My personal god and hopefully other Khurites will follow me under her grace and wisdom for the Steppe.

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
I think SV should get perhaps the Archivist to keep track on all player made gods and add them as they did with Soldeus and Umbra.

Offcourse gods created with no cause or just to do it might not get included.

I think SV should get perhaps the Archivist to keep track on all player made gods and add them as they did with Soldeus and Umbra.

Offcourse gods created with no cause or just to do it might not get included.
I will do what I can

Amelia

Some times ago I hear about a God of Thieves, but not sure.
Anyone know something about it ?

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
I will do what I can
Awesome man, i hope i can show peeps my support for Paladine on the forums u know ;)

Amelia, that i do not know. Would be nice to see though, almost like a Oblivions Gray Fox.

Supporter of the Khuritian Order! I have been mentioning Somaku for a while now and hopefully it could one day be one of the gods mentioned, for the Khurites obviously =D

Aezreal

Arena Champion
At awakening you will see why Umbra is the only god.

Sirsancho

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/threads/seth-as-return.60768/

Seth god of ES.

"Seth, the destroyer was held captive by the false gods, and tricked by his brother Soldeus, the one who removed all traces of the old age, in which Seth was one of the creators, as the god of war and destruction was convicted along with his followers to live in prison on the underworld, but after the conflux, the remains of the ancient religion surfaced.

Seth was able to send a message to the descendants of his children on earth through the gap that was created between the 2 worlds with the conflux, the descendants of Seth only wants shadows around the world and the release of his Lord.

Their descendants have been meeting and reciving new blood thirsty souls, because each soul sent to the underworld gives strength to our master, and soon will return to reclaim what is rightfully his."

Seth as return...

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/threads/history-of-the-gods.62008/

History of the gods:

PArt-1
The legend tells, that this world was created by 3 brothers, very different between them. One search for the perfection, the peace and evolution. Other search for the chaos, the war, and the last of them search for the darkness and all of the forbidden things.

Once the world was created and evolved, the 3 brothers distanced, creating stems which populated the world. A lot of them didnt have the luck to be a diety, and they were simply mortals, with the same defects and anxiety their parents had.

Centuries passed, and the peace reign thanks to the respect they had between the 3 gods creators, but envy, planted in theirs hearts, grow, to the extent that there arose a great war between brothers, humans and demigods. Everyone fights, and nobody seems to have advantage. The world fell in chaos and shadows ultil the human kind forgot the old beliefs, and the old gods were forgotten and therefore in the prision of ignorance.