Gods of Nave??

LIES!!!

I can not believe all this! I must clear all these lies and set the record straight!
The Truth will bee seen soon!

Xioh'dus is coming!

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
LIES!!!

I can not believe all this! I must clear all these lies and set the record straight!
The Truth will bee seen soon!

Xioh'dus is coming!
Paladine will be ready and waiting :)

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
The only known shrine to Paladine was located high above Rimfrost and was a giant dragon statue looking directly towards Tectons Fault made in Oghmium. What happened or if it still exist is now unknown as the pass was destroyed during a Tindrem assault.

There is also a rumor of a great statue of Paladine in Tindrem in his Tribunus Draconigenae armor with sword and shield, the sword raised and points on the great arena for his contributions in the battles of Nereb Madgulu but this is not yet confirmed.

The way his followers honors Paladine is by dueling according to his rules and acting chivalrous and honorably.

Very nice :) at the moment of all I liked Paladine)

There is no other glory, than the glory of serving the Justice of Paladine the Great.
"The day finally came when all of Nave returned to the VOID, and all the pretenders and heretics were made to suffer eternity in the halls of Froxer until the end of time." Smasher 10:19 Book of VOID

Sindas

Community Gods:
Umbra, the Shadow
Soldeus, the Unconquerable Sun
Seth, the Destroyer
Paladine, the God of War

Lore Gods:
Oghma, goddess of stone and metals (Huérgar)
Caerus, god of fortune (Tindremic)
Somaku, god of Khurites/Great god of the Steppe

Other:
Anem, the spirits of nature that are in all things, which the Veela revolve around and the Sheevra seek to control. Closest thing the two races have to a god.

I believe that's all of the known ones, but there might be some hidden in old dev irc logs or beta posts. I'll probably add these to the wiki before long.

There are some lesser gods mentioned in some threads, and I know the Tindremenes are supposed to have several gods, but only Caerus is mentioned in the lore page.

Community Gods:
Umbra, the Shadow
Soldeus, the Unconquerable Sun
Seth, the Destroyer
Paladine, the God of War

Lore Gods:
Oghma, goddess of stone and metals (Huérgar)
Caerus, god of fortune (Tindremic)

Other:
Anem, the spirits of nature that are in all things, which the Veela revolve around and the Sheevra seek to control. Closest thing the two races have to a god.

I believe that's all of the known ones, but there might be some hidden in old dev irc logs or beta posts. I'll probably add these to the wiki before long.

There are some lesser gods mentioned in some threads, and I know the Tindremenes are supposed to have several gods, but only Caerus is mentioned in the lore page.
These arent player made?

Sarkhan

I'm a little confused as to which gods are SV sanctioned in-game lore, and which are player made.

So if I have it right, Caerus, Somaku, and Oghma are the only known SV sanctioned gods so far?

Sirsancho

Seth is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CYDE is the god of war, Vlad is the god of wealth, Kubalay is the god of the trolls... there are lots. myself im the god of gherkin and firmwood ;)

RhodriTaliesin

Cronite Supporter
I'm a little confused as to which gods are SV sanctioned in-game lore, and which are player made.

So if I have it right, Caerus, Somaku, and Oghma are the only known SV sanctioned gods so far?
I think SV have kind of sanctioned the use of Soldeus and Umbra, as there are actually trophies for this forum if you are a public supporter of Soldeus or Umbra.