Guide to building stuff

Thread starter #1
I'm looking for a guide/explainer for all the new types of buildings. I have discovered the very great pleasure of mining near a player mine, and it has spoiled me for boring old slow mining. So I'm looking to see what I need to do to build stuff, and how much stuff I can build. I have two subbed accounts now.....

Thread starter #3
Cheers mate. That guide is a good start!!

How many player houses can I have per account? Are player houses available to ftp accounts?

What other than a player house can I build without a lvl 2 guildstone? Can I build a mine for example?

That will do me for now.

How many player houses can I have per account? Are player houses available to ftp accounts?
1 House per account, yes an FTP can place a house modules and base but you will need to be PTP to pay upkeep or else the house will demolished and start taking damage till it fall's down.

What other than a player house can I build without a lvl 2 guildstone? Can I build a mine for example?
Nothing else you can build except the house without a T2 guildstone but the house itself can be expanded to many levels that allow you large space for storage you can also add workbenches inside the house like crafting tables, butchery , Carpenter, tailoring , tinkering, furniture's , sculpture , potions etc which can be placed normally inside the house.

A T2 guild stone suppose to give you a decent building space because it capture a full area of almost 500 meter square which as you read is essential to capture a small space if you wanted to build any thing.

Mines, lumber mills require 10 players in a guild stone to be able add, you can't find those in architecture house they are special , lumber mill blueprints can be found near vadda and the mine blueprints can be found near Gk.

Thread starter #5
Cheers mate. I appreciate your help.