Guide to Raising Skills Efficiently

Status
Not open for further replies.

grasthard

i think the jumping macro will not work anymore as now you need ot jump over a certain distance in order for the game to record it

Glassblowing / Pottery - Read the book, or spam create vials depending on what level you are based on the chart HERE.
Very informative thanks for the guide :) just wondering about the chart. Could the link please be added?

EDIT: Thanks for the PM Update. :)

Zyconnic

Herbalism - Cook a crapload of Dile from the food vendor. If this is not an option, gather herbs from around the world and extract them in the Herbologium. Salvia is a great source of herbalism skill, and the oil is used in high end health potions.

The fastest way I found out was to gather Sea Dew (after the patch) and extract it using the herbologium table. It's the easiest Herbology to gather and raises the skill as fast as salvia.

Botany lores - Gather the easiest herb from that kind of lore and use it in a potion. Drink it and repeat. (Vial size doesn't matter). Not sure this is the fastest way for an extractor/alchemist but it worked for me

Thread starter #45

Diphling

The Desperado
Herbalism - Cook a crapload of Dile from the food vendor. If this is not an option, gather herbs from around the world and extract them in the Herbologium. Salvia is a great source of herbalism skill, and the oil is used in high end health potions.

The fastest way I found out was to gather Sea Dew (after the patch) and extract it using the herbologium table. It's the easiest Herbology to gather and raises the skill as fast as salvia.

Botany lores - Gather the easiest herb from that kind of lore and use it in a potion. Drink it and repeat. (Vial size doesn't matter). Not sure this is the fastest way for an extractor/alchemist but it worked for me
Thanks I'll add that.

Golgotha

A faster way of getting rid of potions that are plentyful due to herbalism or alchemy grind is: have a horse by your side... they gobble that shit up and it takes no hunger.

Easiest way of emptying a pot. No drinking needed.

Do someone know if pet level up does increase the appropriate lore skill of the animal ?

How long will it take me to level up aggressive strike? This is painful to say the least.

Mattk50

Anyone know the fastest way to max the inspect skill?

Notime

Oghmium Supporter
Anyone know the fastest way to max the inspect skill?
get a high lvl animal like lvl 125 and spam it on it. the higher the lvl of the animal the faster it goes.

Zyconnic

Levelling extraction lores:
  • If you wan't to level the press lore the fastest way - Find the herb which has the highest yield.
  • If you wan't to level the grinder lore the fastest way - Find the material which has the highest yield (herbs works very well too).
  • I have tested this with herbs only but I'm nearly 100% sure it works for petology too.
Here is the best extraction sheet for herbs!

Mattk50

this.
and while you're at it choose an animal who's lore you want increased also, because it does that too.
Thanks, i got it to 100.

it keeps saying lower parent skills limit this skill to 100 and it doesnt give me perfect readings off mounts. Is it supposed to give a perfect stat reading at lvl 100 or no?

haiduc

Thanks, i got it to 100.

it keeps saying lower parent skills limit this skill to 100 and it doesnt give me perfect readings off mounts. Is it supposed to give a perfect stat reading at lvl 100 or no?
It is supposed to give accurate readings at lev 100. Check the parent skill (Domestication) if it's at 100 as well..

Mattk50

It is supposed to give accurate readings at lev 100. Check the parent skill (Domestication) if it's at 100 as well..
Domestication is 100, however it says "lower parent skills limit this skill to 100"

guess its contact a GM time.

Dhan

Honored Member
Aiming technique goes up with each hit, so it would be the same as archery. Don't know about the others though.

Status
Not open for further replies.