Guide to Raising Skills Efficiently

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never done it have you?

?

I have leveled my MAs Marksmanship to 100 on a Molva if that's what you're asking?

Loyalty isn't lost if you shoost your alts molva, lol. Helps if you are in the same guild but you can just /duel and as long as you keep shooting the molva even when the duel ends it will still be local grey. Doesn't take much damage with shitty training bows, lesser heal it every so often on your swiss army free to play and easy marksmanship levels. I don't understand which part of this you are failing to grasp.

What about dex? It's been ages since I leveled up a character.
Dex and Psy are the toughest to lvl imo... The best I found for Dex is riding, just ride around and it will level much faster than just running around...

eldrath

Blocking and punching levels dex as well afaik. That´s what I use for statting up and it´s fairly efficient.

Slickboo

Unarmed technique does not level up by punching somehow. Any updates on this?

Gorukha

Stable Construction no longer raises Taming - Tested.

Jbrewer

How does one raise inspect effectively? Just spam inspect on everything? Because I have had and used it for quite a while but it hasn't gone up any.

Notime

Oghmium Supporter
How does one raise inspect effectively? Just spam inspect on everything? Because I have had and used it for quite a while but it hasn't gone up any.
high level pet, preferably lvl 125. Not your own pet, goes the quickest.

Quick question guys - when I'm running around I see my running related skills rising, although it doesn't work for shooting with bow (haven't seen a single screen increase message even though I killed every zombie with the bow) or taming skill increase (tames 3 dogs and a donkey \o/).

Am I doing something wrong? I did read a book about archery and taming.

Slickboo

Usually Archery increases when you shoot something (only with a registered hit!). Taming is a bit tricky to level up, since you need to tame the right animals having the right level, depending on your taming skill.

Archery is quite easy to max by just reading child skills though. Taming has multiple books. (Taming 1, Taming 2...)

Thanks for the answer. Would have never guessed about taming. As for archery - I did see the message it increased by one just after I got back home. I think it just happens slowly esp. in contrast to all the "running" skills (I guess it's good they are fast to level up ;-) )

Status
Not open for further replies.