How do i use a mine?

Thread starter #1
I recently got a house from a player that quit that has a mine on it. I have paid all the upkeep and plus some. I'm not even sure what it does but I assume it mines rocks lol. but how does it work?

Speznat

sv nerfed it to death you must mine yourself while in guild, than you get depending on the contract of the miner a little more. so if you wanna mine in the upkeep you have to nearly mine everyday atleast once xD

in early times it was perfekt the shit mined itself removed the grindy shit task and people fought ove rminning spots but sv nerfed it and people got pvp bored and startet sieging randoms without reasons.

Yeonan

In case you couldn't decipher that madness; you get a buff when within range of the mine, which increases mining yields and buff time depending on the miner NPC you have placed.

No NPC = no buff

Thread starter #4
In case you couldn't decipher that madness; you get a buff when within range of the mine, which increases mining yields and buff time depending on the miner NPC you have placed.

No NPC = no buff
Thanks Yeonan

Speznat

Actually it was a buff to mines. More effort, but much more outcome from it.
actually no xD
with the old way you had nearly 0 effort to get out of one mine 15stacks granum a day.

now its just nearly useless shit, sad that sv give us no reason to build tc anymore.

oykd

3 mines inside tephra all nodes around it get 24+stacks every 2hours :D so jee its buff not nerf :p

Speznat

3 mines inside tephra all nodes around it get 24+stacks every 2hours :D so jee its buff not nerf :p
yeash thats true if you have the time to login and grind the shit.
if you have work and not much time than you wanna lay and not grind 24/7 sure grind is okay but its a little to much grind i liked the afk mine collector mines better, have better outcome for people that empty them before work, after wörk and before going to bed, for 3min investet time to ge tthe rocks you know what i mean.

Dont use them not worthy i say unless u are an RPK who owns a house in Gk and obsessed with tephra o_O

Tephra tephra tephra shinny Glinkey Tephra

I recently got a house from a player that quit that has a mine on it. I have paid all the upkeep and plus some. I'm not even sure what it does but I assume it mines rocks lol. but how does it work?