How small can a shrink potion make me?

Thread starter #1
I created my character at the smallest size, but I was wondering if anyone has consumed a shrink potion after that? Can I get even smaller?

no you can't go under your min race size but...

for growth you can go 1cm over your max race size

edit: it's growthfood and shrinkfood not potion.

Thread starter #3
no you can't go under your min race size but...

for growth you can go 1cm over your max race size
Aw ok thanks! Heck lol I was hoping to snag another attribute point

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Check the broker for trinkets with bonus attributes like +1 strength on a T1 trinket or more points on higher tier trinkets.

phyzm

Trinkets are rings and necklace. They need to be charged to work. You get three charges when you "combine" a meld with them that you can purchase from vendor. There are different tiers, the higher the tier the more expensive the meld. When you die with them equipped you lose a charge. Start with tier1 as its only 10g. There are things called RAW stats that allow you to go over your maximum limit. So if your dex is capped at 92, a trinket with 1 raw dex will make it go over 92 to 93. If its not RAW then it will go up to whatever your maximum is. There are also trinkets that give you skill points but you have to be careful with those as you may end up being dependent on them and always need them charged to be maximum effective which can get expensive.

Trinkets are rings and necklace. They need to be charged to work. You get three charges when you "combine" a meld with them that you can purchase from vendor. There are different tiers, the higher the tier the more expensive the meld. When you die with them equipped you lose a charge. Start with tier1 myloweslife.com as its only 10g. There are things called RAW stats that allow you to go over your maximum limit. So if your dex is capped at 92, a trinket with 1 raw dex will make it go over 92 to 93. If its not RAW then it will go up to whatever your maximum is. There are also trinkets that give you skill points but you have to be careful with those as you may end up being dependent on them and always need them charged to be maximum effective which can get expensive.
Pretty cool.

Last edited: