I found the dragon!

Rumors always said that the dragon is in a hidden cave in the Minotaur Cave... One that seems to be locked.
You can say me the location? in pm need check if the dragon still here
There is no dragon in the meno cave. You've been able to get on top of the meno cave for 4 years now and trust me, Ive looked.
The only thing you can do while on top is look around and die from falling so I don't feel so bad for posting this.
Game is going to shut down this year anyway so squeese the last bit of joy you can out of it until then.

Okay, I am going to reveal where the famous dragon is, it is located right next to the navigable ships and to invoke it you first have to find the 7 dragon balls.

Now seriously, I recently heard comments from a well-known GM claiming that the dragon is in the ship but we have not found it, is this true?
the only thing you could find is a pellet.

The Dragon doesn't even look like that anymore! Do you have the Ghost sword?

How did you get there? if you didn't start from
Okay, I am going to reveal where the famous dragon is, it is located right next to the navigable ships and to invoke it you first have to find the 7 dragon balls.

Now seriously, I recently heard comments from a well-known GM claiming that the dragon is in the ship but we have not found it, is this true?
No........... your path starts in Tindrum!

Well let me explain a little.......Real Kurmu egg......armordillo....fake Kurmu (Path of Death) Tindrum pillar of the specter in the court yard......Bandit catacombs where you will find the Ghost Sword (Which really is a key). underground path to .......................Not to the Dragon. But to.............Old king cole!

I will stop there!

There is no dragon in the meno cave. You've been able to get on top of the meno cave for 4 years now and trust me, Ive looked.
The only thing you can do while on top is look around and die from falling so I don't feel so bad for posting this.
Game is going to shut down this year anyway so squeese the last bit of joy you can out of it until then.

So close so damn close! Did you see the door and specter? Surprised you miss it! look harder! Guess you wouldn't see it because you don't have the ghost specter sword. Got to have that sword.

Last edited:
Just so you know it is a trigger event! Have fun happy hunting!!! CEO is very good at this quest stuff.......please stay true to the adventure!

The phoenix is much harder! I have not uncover it .........Maybe I come back.