IchorCorp Receives Special Donation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Azidano

IchorCorp Receives Special Donation

This is an announcement to inform you that the guild Einherjar [HERJ] and Quadrakhans [QUAD] have unconditionally donated a special item into the custody and trust of IchorCorp.

Of course, this would also not be possible without the help of others including, but not limited to, the gentlemen from UNIT who contributed

As a result of this transaction I am proud to unveil something that has never been done before in the history of Nave…

Ladies and Gentlemen…

Boys and Girls...

It gives me euphoric pleasure to present to you the...

Thread starter #2

Azidano

Once upon a time this Relic had fallen, by the Grace of The Creator, down to Nave, ripping a hole through the Heavens as it crashed into Myrland to be picked up by Mortals.

A token of Celestial Power or a Gift from the Gods, this Relic was sent as a Blessing to Mortalkind, but a Blessing that transcended its awe and mystery, a Blessing that would immediately leave any Mortal in its vicinity nourished and healthy.

With this Holy Artefact in the custody of IchorCorp, it is our intention that the Relic and its supernatural benefits are publicly accessible to all of Mortalkind.

Rules of the Relic

The Relic, as the name implies, replenishes ones reserves, both for health and for stamina. This benefit occurs when one is located within the radius of the Relic, one only needs to stand near the Artefact and feel its power.

The Beneficiary is picked at random by the Relic itself and provides benefit for a maximum of one minute before picking the next random nearby Mortal within the vicinity, giving them benefit for the next minute and so on.

We call upon all pilgrims, of all ways of lives and faiths to come and bask in the magnificence of the Relic, for all their materialistic, and spiritual, needs.

May the Profit/Prophet be with you all!

Azidano Valkran
on behalf of IchorCorp

Thread starter #4

Azidano

Roojan

Thanks to all that played a part in this

Does the relics powers apply to players not in the guild?

Thread starter #9

Azidano

albanjoo

Congratz IchorCorp! It is great to see this will be open for the use of the community, on one of the most great trading posts in the center of Myrland.

Great job guys! Really glad that this is available to the public.

Cool congratulations. I see that KotO never gave Ich their relic (KotO sux)

On Behalf of Unit and Bakti we would like to congratulate you on this wonderful achievement and thank you for the service you have provided and will continue to provide to everyone!

Does the relics powers apply to players not in the guild?
It does. What I am wondering is will this relic be protected by guards? Would be awesome to take trips to the relic before fighting the Bakti Militia, not only that it would be a nice little PvP hotspot.

Status
Not open for further replies.