IchorCorp Receives Special Donation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does. What I am wondering is will this relic be protected by guards? Would be awesome to take trips to the relic before fighting the Bakti Militia, not only that it would be a nice little PvP hotspot.
That's exactly what i was thinking

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
All standing near this gets the buff randomly chosen.
It sky rockets health and stamina reserves and a small bit of mana reserve.

It works alive or dead, guilded or not.

Lacdanon

Once the minute is up what happens? Do you go back to the amount of reserves that you had or stay at full reserves?

We are discussing, positions of guards, also possibly changing the wall a bit to make a small indent for reds to be on the outside of the wall and get the buff. As said above we just have to test the range and work accordingly.

I thought it was amazing before i got there, but damnnnnn!!!!!

i couldn't help but remember the last time i was in that keep/palisade was for an NTC trade event where i was brutally murdered and had thousands of kg of my Guinness Brew (very high stam drink) spilled all over the ground.

Now this thing shows up in the same spot and.. if you live around it, could passively destroy all your good brews.

Still love it tho

Thx Azi, Ich and all involved :)

Nareafer

I hate to tell you all I used this relic all the time. You could go into QUAD keep dead sit on the relic for a few seconds, go resurrect wherever and have the buff.

Hopefully this will create a cool community at ICH and a great place for newcomers in Tindrem to check out. Should keep help chat alive that it is a good place to explore. It is easy to notice after all :)

Bordelli

We are discussing, positions of guards, also possibly changing the wall a bit to make a small indent for reds to be on the outside of the wall and get the buff. As said above we just have to test the range and work accordingly.
They can just recieve the buff in ghost mode and then rezz. It's what I've been doing.

Bordelli

It does. What I am wondering is will this relic be protected by guards? Would be awesome to take trips to the relic before fighting the Bakti Militia, not only that it would be a nice little PvP hotspot.
It would be good for a PvP hotspot I agree, so that detracts from my ghost mode argument. Some of us were thinking of moving over to ICH keep to move the hotspot away from the usual Bakti spot any way.

It would be good for a PvP hotspot I agree, so that detracts from my ghost mode argument. Some of us were thinking of moving over to ICH keep to move the hotspot away from the usual Bakti spot any way.
Would be nice, but I'm sticking to GK for awhile had some good fights there tonight.

Hayasa

Honored Member
No thanks to ID and friends cuz THEY would never do such a thing

albanjoo

Guess ID and Dred going to GK. Almost killed a DRED fat mage with praetorial ID outside our keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.