IchorCorp Receives Special Donation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are discussing, positions of guards, also possibly changing the wall a bit to make a small indent for reds to be on the outside of the wall and get the buff. As said above we just have to test the range and work accordingly.
Good thinking, they get the benefit even when dead though. Just drop by to regain reserves before heading for the priest...

Dont know if anorexia is better than alcoholism. The nutrition in nave was never really healthy ;)
Beside my worries about all of you stopping to eat,
congratulation to Ich!
Very nice of Quad to give it to them and very kind of Ich to make it puplic!

P.S. Now that most Quad quit and are so generouse with their stuff: My friend Smeeagol is still holding a grudge on you for taking his ring, maybe you still have it and don´t have a use for it. He is going crazy since you stole it, might help him to chill a bit ;)

Yes, he called it his precious. Found it in mordor after killing some orkish looking thing, called a "risar slave".
He was so happy, but than nasty quadse came and stole it from him. He works less eversince, misstrusts his master, but is not able to steal it back from them, although he tried hard.

Azidano congratulations!

Is this a permanent gift? Or are there strings attached that say Quad/Herj can have it back whenever they want?

MasterYo

Trial Member
I thought it was amazing before i got there, but damnnnnn!!!!!

i couldn't help but remember the last time i was in that keep/palisade was for an NTC trade event where i was brutally murdered and had thousands of kg of my Guinness Brew (very high stam drink) spilled all over the ground.
Yeah, I remember those times. I was there. They call it "Red Wedding". We were betrayed.
I'm the one who managed to survive

So Ich, Is this a permanent gift or can they ask for it back at a later date and get it?

Bordelli

You keep asking. They keep ignoring. I seriously doubt it will be asked for back now that it is a community relic.

Thread starter #54

Azidano

So Ich, Is this a permanent gift or can they ask for it back at a later date and get it?
Technicaly we could get sieged tomorrow and we could lose our keep, our village our equipmemt our banks, and yes, this Relic.

Valar Morghulis

albanjoo

Nobody is asking that relic back, we believe in sharing the powers of the relic. We are not really greedy about it.

cheaptrix

Cronite Supporter
I was checking it out tonight. Very nice placement, regardless of what those pillars look like :confused: (what was SV going for?)

Technicaly we could get sieged tomorrow and we could lose our keep, our village our equipmemt our banks, and yes, this Relic.

Valar Morghulis
That's not answering the question.

Nobody is asking that relic back, we believe in sharing the powers of the relic. We are not really greedy about it.
I'm not asking you, but while we are here, how long did you keep two relics for exactly?

I'm sure when the previous owners come back in full force the first that comes to mind is "Oh man, how great it would be to be able to regain reserves super fast again".

Thread starter #60

Azidano

That's not answering the question.
I'm sorry, I thought I implied it.

In any case:

All gifts are permanent.

If it isn't and it is is asked for later on, it is no longer a gift, it is a loan.

So I would say no, at least this was my understanding and thus the spirit in which this item was received.

Status
Not open for further replies.