IchorCorp Receives Special Donation

Status
Not open for further replies.
His signature needs updating!
That it did. I might add that if you notice me missing any major events, you would do well to drop me a pm here or poke me on the public ts so that they get proper coverage. The goal of the GNN twitter isn't just to provide news but also to provide an informal archive of major events.

I didn't know ESKO got sieged haha!!! I guess they're lucky they still have their keep though. Or did that go under too? Was there a thread about this and I'm just blind?
ESKO keep gates had passwords set and apparently someone gave the password to ID ELY so they just come in there with battering ram to take the relic lol

Nareafer

ESKO keep gates had passwords set and apparently someone gave the password to ID ELY so they just come in there with battering ram to take the relic lol
Oh well, ESKO pushed the actual trust worthy people away, and then you got fucked from behind by your own. Yeahhhh at least ID and ELY kept their word with DRED. None of you guys did, as a guild, not individuals...

Nareafer

Too long to type from IPhone haha. I'll do this later.

Nareafer

The last straw for me was,

Them- "You guys killed us while we were transporting for a siege."
Us- "Did you come and tell us you were transporting?"
Them- "No."
Us- "Okay...so how are we supposed to know?"
Them- "Well we shouldn't HAVE to tell you."
Us- "Right so we're supposed to be magical mind readers?"
Them- "When you're in our TS, you shouldn't kill us."

Mind you I was in the "Poke If Needed" channel muted and deafened, no where near anyone when this happened. I was actually AFK making dinner.

It was VERY well known that we were only on board for sieges and siege OPs (transporting) there was still PvP unless it was something for a siege. However, at this point we had no clue what was going on because there was ZERO communication which was something I constantly complained about the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.