Jungle developement Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

PluviuS

Hello all, i am proud to inform the general population that Unity has build a small farming station in the jungle that include a bank,butcher table,veridari/broker ,stable,Inn and some vendors (Open for everyone) ! The location is along the river near the jungle lyks,Sators and razorbacks you can also find some terror birds and panthers in this area . For those that doesnt know if you rest inside the Inn it will rest a lot faster and it increase your reserves a little bit .Enjoy ! :)
MortalOnline 2015-08-25 19-29-48-97.jpg

Thread starter #3

PluviuS

FYI, we are gona bring some farming weapons (flakestone/messing) ,armors,bows for the broker , and we might put some buy orders at decent price for the carcass for those that dont have a butcher .

Volvagia

Thank you for building this AND FOR NOT PLACING WALLS AROUND IT. <3

I may actually move my fighter back into the jungle, Since shore prowler village is complete bull shit now.

arfus1

Thank you for building this AND FOR NOT PLACING WALLS AROUND IT. <3

I may actually move my fighter back into the jungle, Since shore prowler village is complete bull shit now.
Whats happened to it ? (im living in Sarducca now )

Speznat

with guards otherwise its suicide! i think if i will farm there i will get killed 5times in 2hours ^^

Tyvark

with guards otherwise its suicide! i think if i will farm there i will get killed 5times in 2hours ^^
Nobody goes to jungle. Most people looking for quick kills wouldn't bother going so far out of the way. Throw a sentry on the tower and blacklist if need be but nothing more should be required.

We have had very little issues with people killing farmers in our territory.
Also we plan to add more areas to farm around our territory for steam release.

The AIM Trading corporation would like to congratulate UNIT on a very nice farming outpost.

Well done guys we need more things like this.

Thanks

AIM Trading

hmm... this is very nice, UNIT seem to be doing alot for the community, we should make an effort to support them for when the new players come in.

cheaptrix

Cronite Supporter
Guards are meant for NPC cities/ Player made cities IMO this is just a camp.

We will be adding a priest at the campsite as well. So as long as you just keep everything banked while you process the most a PK'er will get off you would be a single mid-processed stack of carcass; and you won't have far to travel in ghost form.

Mainly for adventurers to make quick coin on their journey to Jungle Camp or need a place to rest while exploring when steam releases and we see a few new faces checking out the game.

Volvagia

My fighter has not died to another player, nor clashed blades with another player in almost 10-11 months of being solely based out of the jungle farming.

Ever since TC and all the wars that followed all the RPK'ers have either died out along with their guilds or formed together to hide in massive fortresses far from civilization with breeding pens and mines, keeping them stocked on all daily needs for life. (from behind their walls)

Ever since TC and all the wars that followed all the RPK'ers have either died out along with their guilds or formed together to hide in massive fortresses far from civilization with breeding pens and mines, keeping them stocked on all daily needs for life. (from behind their walls)
Looks like we broke the mold XD

Volvagia

Just moved my fighter to the outpost, was happy to see all the stuff i had in the BLGD palisade bank was in the outpost.

Thread starter #15

PluviuS

I dont agree , of course it could happen to get killed there but there's not much traffic in the jungle i know cause i am in there quite a lot ,our point of view for this project is we like the risk from it , it keep you on the edge and you have to be aware of your surrounding , it might bring some good fights as well , we like good fights :D , and we do patrol our territory as well .

Kogah

That's just cuz you suck. Hire me for 1/3 the profit of whatever it is you are doing down there, and you'lol be fine e.

so, i accidentally found out this spot while tryin to get some jungle lyks, 1 day i was farming here on razorback and theres 2 guys who was here, a butcher and a fighter named Powda, as i was heading back to the station my molva accidentally pulled a sator, which i didn't know was there at the 1st place till my mount got damaged. so i pulled my mount far away and fought the sator near the station. i died and the sator is down to like 3-4 hits left, I did not know that Powda was afk that time and when i got back his butcher friend was gray, so i assumed he looted me and i killed the butcher, there is some1 who was there (from CoE) who saw the whole thing, so he explained to me what happened. I gave back all their stuff thinking it'll be cool w. them after, Powda even said something like it'll be all good if he return all our stuff. so I did since i think they're farming there regularly. then i went to smoke after all that happened. when i got back Powda killed me. and everytime he sees me there he do the same all the time, so im not sure if there's anything u can do about it. - Fita

This isn't something that needs to be posted, you could pm him.

Also, fuck it man, if he's harassing you, you must fight the powdah! (Bad wordplay is bad)

i tried, but my weap can barely dmg him, i jst started last week and i think he was wearing a set of heavy plate, im jst using the basic sword since im still tryin to get me some funds to gear my char up

I dont rly go to forums so i don't know how to pm or who to pm

Status
Not open for further replies.