Killing Orrns Best Player

I saw the first 5 seconds and already knew what whould happen. That demon was insane. 80+ damage per hit, unblockable damage...

Speznat

Who the fuck is Orrns if he dont make PVP videos he is no pvp'er

Proove or didn't happen. Rhias make 4k high end PVP in low tier Gear vs Oghmium noobs. Thats PVP.

i never seen an Orrns and never heared about orrns, take your orrns and shove it up your butt.
this guy should make Videos if he is really the best pvper than he could prove it.

Stowater

Silver Supporter

Proove or didn't happen. Rhias make 4k high end PVP in low tier Gear vs Oghmium noobs. Thats PVP.

i never seen an Orrns and never heared about orrns, take your orrns and shove it up your butt.
this guy should make Videos if he is really the best pvper than he could prove it.
Guessing you didnt watch the video. He wasn't calling Orrn the best pvper, he was calling Orrns demon the best player on Orrns side.

oykd

i thought you were a trader :D

Thread starter #9
Orrn's not Orrns
lol when editing I didn't even proofread/review my captions. I just straight watched it again once and uploaded. Surprised nobody caught ''Outnumbered'' as ''Outnembered'' xD

Bicorps

Trial Member

gtfo noob

The free ohg guy. Demons are cool for videos though. Was fun fighting at the extraction place when he dropped 3 elders. Aku is probably the best coms leader. And alie and orrn and the people they know who they are are good gathers and builders. I never heard anyone complain about it all being walled for us. Everyone loved it. Just for the salt.

The free ohg guy. Demons are cool for videos though. Was fun fighting at the extraction place when he dropped 3 elders. Aku is probably the best coms leader. And alie and orrn and the people they know who they are are good gathers and builders. I never heard anyone complain about it all being walled for us. Everyone loved it. Just for the salt.
I like put salt in my tacos

Speznat

lol when editing I didn't even proofread/review my captions. I just straight watched it again once and uploaded. Surprised nobody caught ''Outnumbered'' as ''Outnembered'' xD
respect for the Elfenlied Profile Picture really cool.

but still @Rhias is da Mortal Online MVP