Lashaniqua's MOST SUCCESSFUL Trade gank

Thread starter #1
Howdy there folks! Lashaniqua is back with a controversial new video. Lets Get Tradeganking!

Thread starter #2
part shameless self bump!
part community question
What kind of thief content do yall want to see? I have some footage of stealing items in town and footage of breaking into palisades. A couple of new player adventures in the sewers. Let me know what you're interested in seeing!

part shameless self bump!
part community question
What kind of thief content do yall want to see? I have some footage of stealing items in town and footage of breaking into palisades. A couple of new player adventures in the sewers. Let me know what you're interested in seeing!
All

Howdy there folks! Lashaniqua is back with a controversial new video. Lets Get Tradeganking!
Crime doesn't pay! I disagree well the only lesson I learned that this could have been whole different, assuming I am doing that trick first I will gear my associates with a better armor so they would stand a better life time vs the guards and get to kill the target, then I would use crawling hands and Crawl all the loot away from guards, I will be having a mount and take it all, load and run.
So back to your original statement,"crime don't pay" well a half finished crime yea but the perfect crime mmm surely Do pay.

Thread starter #10
Howdy there folks! If you aren't caught up on the newest Lashaniqua video then take a second to watch my most successful tradegank, because tomorrow I'm about to blow this one out of the water. Thursday I will be releasing my biggest score ever, so prepare to be amazed as Lashaniqua becomes the richest thief in Myrland!