LFG

Thread starter #1
im brazilian and new player, looking for an guild.

i have weapon/armor crafter, 8 fighters but none mounted.

only hablo portugues.

im brazilian and new player, looking for an guild.

i have weapon/armor crafter, 8 fighters but none mounted.

only hablo portugues.
New player with 8 Fighters :rolleyes: and a Weapon - armor Crafter ... C'mon ;) .

Lol Faxil jajaja. nice see you welcome man!

created everything 3 days ago, im trying to leave tindrem but have too much reds killing me.
Our Men ^^

Well if you want to Farm and Get inside Some Basic PvP you Can Join TvFF or Ment they are Taking New Members I believe they Will take good Care of You and you be in Good Hands .

However if you are Looking to be a Real Player Killer And Experience more advanced PvP then ... RPK is Your Salvation ... RPK is Not just like any PvP player Focussed Guild , it's the One and only True PvP player Focussed Guild ... The RPK Community Covers Most of the Time zone's So RPK Member's are Constantly active ... RPK Unlocked almost Every Aspect and Corner of Mortal online Secrets So when you ask For Guide you be Guided and Correctly ... in RPK there are Multitude of Veteran Player's Who be More than Willing to Help you if they Deemed you Worthy ... They take Care of you as Long as you Remain Faithful to the Cost and RPK As Guild and your Fellow Guild Member's ....How ever It's Required to be Self Sufficient and a Pay to Play ... Speak to AKU For Requirement He do what is Necessary .

P.s In Mortal Realm We Have Many Great Player's Who Don't Know How Great they are if you Joined RPK you Wont be like Them With RPK you will know your Own Greatness and Your True Metal I pray you make it between RPK Rank's .

Your Faithful
Great General Mingxia

Makalis

Cuprum Supporter
Get out of here boys, he is taken.