Lonewolf's Ultimate Hybrid Creation/Pvp Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhaoticKaos

Awesome guide man.

The 3man raid on GK really does show how OP hybrids were, but also how terrible INV were.

Probably my 2nd favorite MO video of all time.

slyy

Thanks for the guide, well written :) Might try one!

Saladino

Hmm very Nice

I for my part like this one

Thusar Thusar Khurite Tindremic
Age 30
Size of 102 (results in being 2 Meters and 4 Centimeters Tall)

End Stats
110 Str
95 Dex
110 Con
10 Int
10 Psy
No just no this build is terrible for a hybrid leave the guide write up to lonewolf.

KhaoticKaos

its not even a hybrid build..... thats a pure warrior with horrible dex....

Saladino

Here
Veela-Veela-Veela-Veela
(I used lowest height for maximum point usage)

Stats: (with stout bonus included)
str-50
dex-115
int-84
psy-10
con-105

You'll get around the 175 range on hitpoints and have plenty of mana.
Veela veela minimum height was the first hybrid i made...going from a fighter to any hybrid is a learning curve but it just depends how much of one. Take the Veela and Khurite , When i made my first hybrid if i had known way back when i made Artorio my minimum veela hybrid was going to be so squishy with 180hp stout i would have made the Khurite with 203hp also one important point Veela minimum hybrids should really only use cronite since when you make a veela minimum you usually do it because you have extra points for mana so you can use more magic aswell as melee and less points to put into strength. Its probably a good idea to have cronite on deck. So my advice to anyone that makes there first Hybrid is not to make a Veela straight away but think of it as a transition from Khurite up to Veela.

Rulant

Veela veela minimum height was the first hybrid i made...going from a fighter to any hybrid is a learning curve but it just depends how much of one. Take the Veela and Khurite , When i made my first hybrid if i had known way back when i made Artorio my minimum veela hybrid was going to be so squishy with 180hp stout i would have made the Khurite with 203hp also one important point Veela minimum hybrids should really only use cronite since when you make a veela minimum you usually do it because you have extra points for mana so you can use more magic aswell as melee and less points to put into strength. Its probably a good idea to have cronite on deck. So my advice to anyone that makes there first Hybrid is not to make a Veela straight away but think of it as a transition from Khurite up to Veela.
Yeah I rolled that char as a more magic focused hybrid for better group support, it's not too hard to play, just gotta know when to fall back and cast a heal on yourself.

Saladino

Yeah I rolled that char as a more magic focused hybrid for better group support, it's not too hard to play, just gotta know when to fall back and cast a heal on yourself.
Yeah thats true but again theres a learning curve but thats a good thing not bad.

audric

Amazing guide and everything said here is 100 percent true.

Good job.

I really liked this guide.....
in a gayway if you know what i mean ;)

Thread starter #34

RhodriTaliesin

Cronite Supporter
Good guide on hybrids, but your comment on warriors being overly aggressive meat grinders I think is quite wrong, any veteran warrior knows that their stamina is their most important asset and would never bother chasing down a hybrid or a mage without support.

Thread starter #37
Good guide on hybrids, but your comment on warriors being overly aggressive meat grinders I think is quite wrong, any veteran warrior knows that their stamina is their most important asset and would never bother chasing down a hybrid or a mage without support.
Agreed, but the majority will always eventually stam out.

Reyna

Trial Member
Yeah i was going to post about it, but i don't know it by heart.
The Khurite-Khurite build is right between Thursar-Khurite and Veela-Veela. While one of em is considered an HP build and the other a DEX build, we could say the Khurite-Khurite build is a "balanced" build.

Excellent guide.

Reyna

Trial Member
Hmm very Nice

I for my part like this one

Thusar Thusar Khurite Tindremic
Age 30
Size of 102 (results in being 2 Meters and 4 Centimeters Tall)

End Stats
110 Str
95 Dex
110 Con
10 Int
10 Psy

Using Stout you will become 115 Str 90 Dex and 115 Con
Pls note you can also make it 107 points in Size and reach Stats of
105 Str
100 Dex
105 Con

And thus become Stout and increasing it to 110 95 110
This also Works but will disable the 115 Str Bows for you
of course at the same time it will increase your Speed

Skills (Primarys Only)

1 Swords
2 Atheltics
3 Armor Training
4 Heavy Armor Training
5 Archery
6 Endurance
7 Aggressive Stance
8 Defensive Stance
9 Anatomy
10 Passive Regeneration
11 Riding
Leftover Points into Mounted Archery

This Build is very Big and nearly Rivals Poleaxe Range with an Two Handed Sword
while having 17.9% Damage Bonus and 205HP (or more if your keeping it near the border to Overweight)

Strong Points

Good for Melee Fights using Heavy Heapons (his Overhead Strike is just awesome)

Good for Archery with High Damage Sniper Bows (Low HP Mages are Food if you got some Aiming)

Can Stand In the Front Line and Keep Enemys on Distance
Can Shoot from behind Cover thanks to his Size

Weak Points

You got a Big Hitbox
You need to be a Good PvPler since Running Away is not an Option
You should be careful in Bakti and other Towns as theres some spots on which you get Stuck pretty Easily due to the Big Hitbox

I hope I got the Numbers Right
I.ll check it later to be sure
This is the worst build Ive ever seen, gtfo.

Status
Not open for further replies.