Looking for Forum Guild

Thread starter #1

Floky

I am a lvl 99 Forum warrior and fully specked Trash lord. I have Years of Lurking and sh*t Posting on my diverse and complex Forumal environments. I am looking for Elite Forum Warriors to dominate this now unpopulated game. I got a few characters in a game called something mortal something but I am just a scrummy Forum GOD. IF you wana chill and have some fun msg me plz.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
I am a lvl 99 Forum warrior and fully specked Trash lord. I have Years of Lurking and sh*t Posting on my diverse and complex Forumal environments. I am looking for Elite Forum Warriors to dominate this now unpopulated game. I got a few characters in a game called something mortal something but I am just a scrummy Forum GOD. IF you wana chill and have some fun msg me plz.
The Year was 2015. The man was @Zirus Altruist . The guild he formed was [FORM]:

"Welcome to Forum Warriors. Please display the tag [FORM] on your signature. I expect you to make forums "Senior Member" by the end of the month.​
* * *​
Yes Really, you have been accepted into the single most elite guild in MO, a guild that cannot be sieged by anyone but [the Lead Moderator]l.​
*Shakes fist angrily in the air*
[FORM] Forum Warriors reigns supreme."​

Zirus Altruist

Kept you waiting, huh?