Looking for Italian guild or players

Thread starter #1
Hi, I'm new to MO. As on the title I'm searching for an italian guild or italian players.

43 Year-old
Italy

Non devo tradurlo vero?

Migal

Tehmudjin

More information please.

Martial status?
Sexual orientation?
Religion?
Ethnicity?
Political views?
Favorite pizza?

Spagetti?

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
More information please.

Martial status?
Sexual orientation?
Religion?
Ethnicity?
Political views?
Favorite pizza?
Spagetti?
@Migal :

Pretty sure your prospective guild leaders are not allowed to ask recruits four of these questions (numbers two through five), number six is a TRAP (whatever you do, don't mention pineapple), and number seven is misspelled, which means you get to mock it mercilessly. That leaves number one: "Martial" status, which I assume refers to "are you PvP or PvE oriented".

Najwalaylah,
NLRB*

*Nave Labour Relations Board

One other way you may have some luck is by asking newbie questions in Italian on the Help chat channel in the game.

If someone replies to you in Italian, you may find what you’re looking for. As to whether or not those players will lead you to a trap and gank you later, is another story.

Welcome to Mortal Online, and may the spaghetti and pizza find their way onto the trade brokers.

Tehmudjin

@Migal :

Pretty sure your prospective guild leaders are not allowed to ask recruits four of these questions (numbers two through five), number six is a TRAP (whatever you do, don't mention pineapple), and number seven is misspelled, which means you get to mock it mercilessly. That leaves number one: "Martial" status, which I assume refers to "are you PvP or PvE oriented".

Najwalaylah,
NLRB*

*Nave Labour Relations Board
It was supposed to say MARITAL STATUS!!!!

CURSE YOU, CHINESE PHONE! CURSE YOU TO HELL!