Loot table of raffle bags

Thread starter #1

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
After looting about 1000 raffle bags I want to post my little statistics about the stuff I looted so far: In general about every 50th bag gives something else than 1 silver. Easy to count the total number of looted bags because of the 1 silver coin as minimum loot. This coin is replaced in case of better loot by:
1 cape,
27 gold either as gold coins or as sold gem,
materials with either about 100 or about 200 per loot: silk, dense crepite, tungsteel, building scraps, plate scales,
2 melds,
5 trinkets,
bandages.

Please add other loots.

Gold
Gems
ArmorChain
SteelSpear
WeaponHilt
Large spirit box
Urial head mask

Last edited:
A cape, daggar and a mix of the other things mentioned already.

I am not completely convinced that every bag gives a silver though.

I will check again but I swear I have got bags without my silver going up.

Edit. Can add guild stone to the list.

Last edited:
Player House
Steel
Tindremic Messing
Gold Bars
Cursed Compendium
Steel Spear
Water

oykd

i got from raffle bags big waste of time.

KBear

I've looted what I guess at 5000+ bags and not managed to get a cape. Best so far is a Thursar book which was great but surprised I've not collected a cape given the large number of bags looted.

I've looted what I guess at 5000+ bags and not managed to get a cape. Best so far is a Thursar book which was great but surprised I've not collected a cape given the large number of bags looted.
Got my cape at 77 bag and Cursed Compendium at 200+ since then I m just looting other's So..... Party hard I guess the Cape is just a matter of luck thing

Thread starter #13

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Everything is a matter of luck in this random looting raffle bag game. When I asked to add information to the loot table I hoped to get more than a list of items! I wanted to get information about the number of gathered raffle bags and the number of looted items. Meanwhile I have about 2400 looted bags with following stuff:
1 cape (so the probability is below 1/2500 while I got my cape at #250 and a guild mate with #400),
91 gold either in gold or gems,
10 trinkets from T1 to T4, 3 chaos melds and 6 melds from T1 to T3,
300 silk, 700 building scraps, 200 steel, 500 tungsteel, 900 plate scales, 100 dense crepite, 40 gold, 50 bandages,
1 armor chain,
1 weapon hilt.

No armor book yet but that's the only item I'm going for (or another cape).