Lost info - Trophy values for armor books

Thread starter #1

Dalacor

Can anyone remember the values? If not I might start a list again when I do my hand ins.

5 thorax eyes for Draconigena armor each eye worth 10G .

Exiplator worth was 72G of topaz

Tindermic guard was 48 worth of Rubber

The Sarduccan bridge books were at Sum 45G of animal trophy " I heard about that not personally sure about those I never tried "

Last edited:

Keurk

5 thorax eyes for Draconigena armor each eye worth 10G .

Exiplator worth was 72G of topaz

Tindermic guard was 48 worth of Gems

The Sarduccan bridge books were at Sum 45G of animal trophy " I heard about that not personally sure about those I never tried "
Tindremic guard is Rubers
Sarducan guard is the one you trade for Gems

for the imperator , principor, and excubitor, it is 10 15 and 20 g trophee at the vendor between meduli and tekton bridge

Tindremic guard is Rubers
Sarducan guard is the one you trade for Gems

for the imperator , principor, and excubitor, it is 10 15 and 20 g trophee at the vendor between meduli and tekton bridge
And I thought there is no use from u turns out I'm not that Right thanks for the heads up

Thread starter #5

Dalacor

Thanks guy, I was wondering about the actual value of each animal trophy to assist players with working out how many they need for each book. Any ideas? I'm happy to collect the info if we don't have it.

imperator book - 10g
principor book - 15g
excubitor book - 20g

Thanks guy, I was wondering about the actual value of each animal trophy to assist players with working out how many they need for each book. Any ideas? I'm happy to collect the info if we don't have it.
That is hard to remember sorry I can't help I rarely do pve or did in the past " except demons although some claim demon farming isn't a pve " any way sorry I can't help with that