Map: Huergar Cavern

Thread starter #1

Rathius

I present to you, a map of the Huergar Caverns. Hopefully to be updated in the future as the caverns are opened to us either by hand of the Huergar themselves, or by whatever method allows us.

Kuroi

good job! :D

hmm rathius... i see you mapped out my home. i shall give u credit, and XoXXOOxO... let love exist as air in this world, plentiful and needed.

Electrum

I like the art style and I think it works fine as a map but the proportions can be misleading. If this were a larger scale map, it might matter, which is why I point it out.

Thread starter #13

Rathius

I like the art style and I think it works fine as a map but the proportions can be misleading. If this were a larger scale map, it might matter, which is why I point it out.
Yea, I didn't time my running at all in it, I basically just went with the angles and then guestimated the distances on what felt right at the time, heh... Then of course I didn't have an eraser for the pencil I was using when I was doing the rough line drawings, so if they were longer than they should be, which is in most cases, it stayed when I went to Photoshop with it.

KoLi

damn thats awsome !

I always wondered is mount pointy the magnetic pole of Nave?

Because the compass gets a bit weird around there.

Might seem like an off topic question but the N marker reminded me :p

Thread starter #16

Rathius

I always wondered is mount pointy the magnetic pole of Nave?

Because the compass gets a bit weird around there.

Might seem like an off topic question but the N marker reminded me :p
Actually, the direction the map is oriented, as you walk into the cavern, is going pretty much straight to the point of the mountain. North from the entrance will run you almost into that keep location that's nearby.

Nice map, now people are going to want you to map everything, like cities, other caves etc.