March Towards Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phenomenoz

I'm on my phone sp this wont go very well but if it wa s esteer days pvp at es keep its awesome

Phenomenoz

btw the pvp yesterday was awesome, and gj on vid
+1

Misora

We may have lost that battle, But this was an epic video, Good show :) that was an awesome battle to lol, if you guys was 20 seconds later, you would of been triple Earth quacked the second you got next to that door lol

We may have lost that battle, But this was an epic video, Good show :) that was an awesome battle to lol, if you guys was 20 seconds later, you would of been triple Earth quacked the second you got next to that door lol
Ouch lol!

why didnt you fraps all of it.. like the fight on the pallisade!

Grike

Great vid and love the music!

why didnt you fraps all of it.. like the fight on the pallisade!
My fraps stopped when i alt tabbed at some point -_-..and the fight in the keep i made some mistake after i start cutted the video like*loot lagging like a newb* i'm 5 week experienced this is the real first fight i got in i'll promise i'll show more content in the video next time!

My fraps stopped when i alt tabbed at some point -_-..and the fight in the keep i made some mistake after i start cutted the video like*loot lagging like a newb* i'm 5 week experienced this is the real first fight i got in i'll promise i'll show more content in the video next time!
I'm also new.. it's ok

Vaith

This video is brilliant, and i love that you used Crimson Tide, good song.

StrongMad

What does this new spell do? Does it rain ducks on the enemy? Triple earth quacked! Or do ducks erupt from the earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.