Materials of Nave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Golgotha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This guide is being set up as a picture representation of the different materials that exist on Nave, and to show the textures and detail you can see within each.

It is a work in progress, and I do have more pictures to take before it is done, but I will try to do a sample picture of all workable crafting materials.

As new materials are introduced into Nave, I will try to update and expand upon the guide.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Textiles...
Silk
Silk.jpg

IronSilk
Ironsilk.jpg

Cotton

Wool

IronWool

Leathers...
FullGrain

Quality

Brained

Skin

Boiled Leather
Boiled.jpg

Furs...
Ground

Guard

IronFur
IronFur.jpg

Scales...
Leptoid

Placoid

Ganoid
Ganoid.jpg

Keeled

Horned

Plate

Pansar

Keratin...
Horn

Compact Horn

Great Horn

Thread starter #2

Golgotha

Skeletal...
Bone Tissue

Iron Bone

Crepite

Dense Crepite

Arthopod Carapace
Arthopod.jpg

Reptile, Heavy, Pansar Carapace
Reptile.jpg

Dental...
Emalj
Emalj.jpg

Molarium
Molarium.jpg

Incisium
Incisium.jpg

Petrology...
Flakestone

Maalite

Nyx

Jadeite

Woods...
Spongewood

Whitewood

Firmwood

Greywood

Dapplewood

Brownwood

Blackwood

Ironwood

Thread starter #3

Golgotha

Metals...
Aabam

Bron

Cuprum

Gold

Grainsteel

Messing

Pig Iron

Silver

Steel

Tungsteel

Tindremic Messing
TindMessing.jpg

Oghmium
Cronite.jpg

Cronite
Oghmium.jpg

Bleck

Electrum

Skadite

Known Lacking Materials:
  • Rawhide
  • Tapaii Wood
  • Stone Wood
  • Ivory Hide
...As well I do not have the skills to work with any of the dragon mats. I do have a slight bit of mats, but not enough to craft with even if I had the skill. It would be nice to be able to represent them on the list at some point, but that may be a pipe-dream.

Thank you to Rennuir, FurryFluffy, and NineOneSix for their help in the creation of this thread

Thread starter #5

Golgotha

Only 20 images per post... so, Reserved.

Rennuir

The best workaround would be to look at the material from armor table crafting menu which is wat I did with the pansar scales since I didn't have the skill at all to make em

EnergYY

Now I want a dense crepite draco set to wear in town just for the look O_O.
Blood knight!

crepite is more a purplish color than blood in armor. Thanks, some of those I had never seen, and I didn't even know keratin was useable. Now I know why people ask for Nyx every once in a while.

Irontengu

as far as i have been able to determine Ironfur is not seeded..i thought it would have been white bear drop. but i actually suspect we wont see it until we get armadillos-Xanntheria

Thread starter #12

Golgotha

A bunch of the metals have been added.

I am curious to know an estimate of what each armor has in the three bars. Everyone says that most of them aren't viable. I suppose you aren't doing some of these on full lore so that's probably not possible.

Thread starter #14

Golgotha

Basic Woods added in.

I am curious to know an estimate of what each armor has in the three bars. Everyone says that most of them aren't viable. I suppose you aren't doing some of these on full lore so that's probably not possible.
I wasnt making any of these at max density. Most of my lores are maxed, though my precious metals are only in the mid 90's. Has never been much need for gold or silver armour, thus far...

Thread starter #17

Golgotha

Your missing Ironwood
And blackwood, and Tapaii, and Stonewood. Yea, I know. I do not have advanced dendrology yet on my armour guy for this. Working on it. Shows on the last thread I have written on which mats I know I am missing.

And blackwood, and Tapaii, and Stonewood. Yea, I know. I do not have advanced dendrology yet on my armour guy for this. Working on it. Shows on the last thread I have written on which mats I know I am missing.
Yes I saw that, but you did not name Ironwood.

Thread starter #19

Golgotha

Yes I saw that, but you did not name Ironwood.
True, originally I had just said I was working on Advanced Dendrology (as the list is called in that post). Then under the bottom section it listed Tapaii and Stone, where it shows the actual materials I do not have on hand (ie known lacking materials as it is titled), it's not the mats I have not done. Since I already "have" iron and black, they were not listed on that bottom section. I added both black and iron (which both were not listed previously) under the working section. Im sorry for the confusion.

True, originally I had just said I was working on Advanced Dendrology (as the list is called in that post). Then under the bottom section it listed Tapaii and Stone, where it shows the actual materials I do not have on hand (ie known lacking materials as it is titled), not the ones I have do not have done. Since I already "have" iron and black, they were not listed on that bottom section. I added both black and iron (which both were not listed previously) under the working section. Im sorry for the confusion.
No problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.