Me try train some noobs.

Thread starter #1

It is a simple video where I take some noobs to my house, I teach them meduli, I do some simple things with them and I try to show you a bit of the game, without many pretensions.

Last edited:

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
I can tell just by listening when the part of the video comes where you're taking a group of them somewhere on donkeys-- by the constant sounds of player avatars falling off mounts.

Last edited:
Thread starter #9
I can tell just by listening when the part of the video comes where you're taking a group of them somewhere on donkeys by the constant sounds of player avatars falling off mounts.
Yes haha

Instead of teaching them how to kill. Perhaps you should teach them how to accept our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. :)
He is teaching them how to stand For them self as the old Ways Teaches us and Like Our lord And Savior Jesus Christ Have Foretold in the Kjv Bible Ecclesiastes 3:8 -" A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace" , Christianity encouraged Fighting for survival and To Stand For your self as it Stated in Psalms 144:1 - : ([A Psalm] of David.) "Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight".

Fighting agonist The epic Forces of Darkness require Fearless trained men with undying Loyalty and a strong believe To The cross in Romans 13:4 - Jesus Tells us " For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. " Every Guild and group of People have a Responsibility To defend Her self and the World From The Evil Minions and To Stand Tall Holding The banner of our lord Vs Evil itself, "Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision " - Philippians 3:2 -

Thread starter #11
Instead of teaching them how to kill. Perhaps you should teach them how to accept our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. :)
Christians have come to Myrland?

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Instead of teaching them how to kill... :)
Before this or any discussion involving this poster goes too far, perhaps I should point out a matter of personal belief as to what constitutes the ruthless law of this little universe, while invoking the name of @LM Erras :

III(c). Hate speech of any type is not tolerated on the forums in any form. This includes speech against races, skin colors, religions, disabilities, gender, nationality or sexual orientation. This also includes any derogatory slang referring to the previously mentioned. Any thread or post content that contains Hate Speech will be deleted.​
III(f). Content will not contain any symbolism to any real live events, places or people.​
--From the IRC & Forum rules​

The above articles make the username "Jesus Christ" problematic in the realest sense and very present tense. It's one thing to be named Joshua, or 'Hey Soos'. But if one of us calls (he, she, or it as quoted) a derogatory name, we're symbolically breaking Section III article c. This is bound to happen sooner or later, since I have a feeling (though I won't be the first to say so) that @Jesus Christ is a frikkin' noob and a troll, to boot.

...Oops. Did I type that out?

Last edited:
Christians have come to Myrland?
-Christianity had always a present in Myrland Since dawn time. Christianity in Myrland is same like Stones in water, if you Look at this stones in water It has been lying in the water for a very long time. But the water has not penetrated it, see It’s dry from the inside when you break it! ... The same thing has happened with men in Myrland. For long, they have been surrounded by Christianity. But Christ has not penetrated it. Christ does not live within them.”

Last edited:
I made a similar video never released except I teach them to love a new god and all of her generosity.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
I made a similar video never released except I teach them to love a new god and all of her generosity.
<reserved for future retcon>

And my rating of your post, above, stating this unapparent "fact" is my contribution to your non-reward from this community for the content you did not provide. We all breathlessly await more.

<reserved for future retcon>

And my rating of your post, above, stating this unapparent "fact" is my contribution to your non-reward from this community for the content you did not provide. We all breathlessly await more.
Why are you hating on me sweet cheeks? I tamed some noobs and turned them into my minions whose identities I would never reveal. Did you not like my past comment? I know you're a cutie irl ;)

Did you not like my past comment?
Apparently I retracted whatever rating concerned you, so-- before the euphoria wears off-- please *release* the video(s) before I turn impatient again and before the forums do what some people say the game has already done: DIE. It's not seeing whatever it is that I don't like. You know, I'm not fussy. I watched John Wick 3 the other night and enjoyed it.