Mining to Metal: Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon-MO

Trial Member
Branwulf,

I just wanted to say thank you for this post (from 2010) and the time you put into it. I just made Steel and Steel weapons for the first time. A significant achievement for a nooblet like me.

Wreml

Hand of the Emperor
When baking Amarantum in a furnace with coke to extract gold/silver/cuprum what is the most efficient ratio? is it 10k/390 ?

You furnace amarantum with coke and get electrum and other things. You need almost 12 stacks of granum for a stack of amarantum. You need over 23 stacks of amarantum for a stack of electrum. You furnace electrum with coke and get gold/silver and other things And you need over 11 stacks of electrum for a stack of gold. I did the math and you need over 3k stacks of granum for a stack of gold which is ridiculous.

Wreml

Hand of the Emperor
Oops yeah I missed a step, I have a bit of electrum already but I wanted to break down all these stacks of amarantum in my bank. So is the ratio the same for both steps? 10k amarantum/390 coke and also 10k electrum/390 coke?

the emulator says 390... the emulator also says bor is better but I don't think that's correct

and you increase the ratio a little bit when you use less than a full stack

You furnace amarantum with coke and get electrum and other things. You need almost 12 stacks of granum for a stack of amarantum. You need over 23 stacks of amarantum for a stack of electrum. You furnace electrum with coke and get gold/silver and other things And you need over 11 stacks of electrum for a stack of gold. I did the math and you need over 3k stacks of granum for a stack of gold which is ridiculous.
Try the blast furnace if you are serious about getting gold from electrum. You also get electrum in higher quantities from extracting gabore and tephra, but that brings greater natorus into the mix. Get adventurous and ditch that GZ, theres a big wide world of rocks out there! Sadly though, you have to start with weeks of reading for the appliance lores and material lores. At the end your extractor has no mobility or protection whatsoever. Have fun!

Guys how to fast and cheap levelup Blast Furnace skill after reading book? I correctly understand the more output the faster growing skill? 2-3 stack of BloodOre enough to 100?

Granum is the best way.
Thats only fast if you have mines and molvas nearby to be honest. Blood ore, malachite and red bleckblende are the best since they all give a high yield of materials. As long as you have the right lores for the output and catalysts to extract with.

Rasp

Trial Member
Been off for a long time, is there still only one blast furnace in the game? Or are there more added, and if yes, where are they located? :)

sudoxe

Been off for a long time, is there still only one blast furnace in the game? Or are there more added, and if yes, where are they located? :)

Still only in GK

Is there....a way to read the text in his spoiler boxes easier? It blends in with the box color and I need to highlight every line to read haha

switch your theme. bottom of this page click "mortal online legacy" text then change to "mortal online"

COBPACKA

Trial Member
For information, enough 4 stacks Calx to raise up to 100 skill after reading the book Blast furnace;)

So I have lvl 60 in the following: Petrology, Sedimentary Rock, Saburra Lore. But when I put 400 Saburra in the Furnace and clicked Extract.......it Yielded nothing at all. Nothing in your tables. So what did I do wrong? Please tell me. I would like to make a lot of cuprum for my WarMage stationed in Bakti.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
You don't put Saburra in the Furnace!

1. Extract Saburra in the Crusher, you get Bleckblende, Jadeite, Pyrite, Saburra Powder and Malachite.
2. Put Malachite in Furnace and use a catalyst (best is Bor). Results are Cuprumm and Sulfur.

Use more Saburra! Never extract from less than 1000!
You get 1584 Bleckblende and 1584 Malachite when extracting from a full stack (10k) of Saburra with the Crusher with full lores. So in your case as f2p you get less: 60% lores * 60% extracting * 60% machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.