Mining to Metal: Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have lvl 60 in the following: Petrology, Sedimentary Rock, Saburra Lore. But when I put 400 Saburra in the Furnace and clicked Extract.......it Yielded nothing at all. Nothing in your tables. So what did I do wrong? Please tell me. I would like to make a lot of cuprum for my WarMage stationed in Bakti.

I posted this in your other thread that could help.

You will need the skills in the following:

The things you are tying to extract (Malachite,cuprum)

The level of extraction required. Basic, Intermediate and Advance ore extraction(these are the tiers in the mining guide). I think Basic would be required to get Malachite from the Subbura and Intermediate would be required to get the cuprum from the Malachite.

The machine you want to use.

On top of that you will want to use the catalyst and machine that give the results you want. This info can be found on the emulator link posted earlier.

Thank you for your response... but what is a Catalyst.. and what is Catalyst Bor? And How do I get any Catalyst? ........and How do I get Catalyst Bor? and WHere is a Crusher in Tindrem? Thank you so much for your help

Thank you for your response... but what is a Catalyst.. and what is Catalyst Bor? And How do I get any Catalyst? ........and How do I get Catalyst Bor? and WHere is a Crusher in Tindrem? Thank you so much for your help

Some catalyst are sold/found on vendors. Also bor is a pickable you can find out in the world and pick up off the ground. You can also buy from players or maybe find in the broker. Or even set up your own buy orders on the broker yourself once you have got at least one.

The crusher is in the slums. Here http://www.playingmo.com/index.php/exploring-and-places/towns/tindrem/tindrem-slums/

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Gilder 2....

Look at wikipedia for the function of catalysts, or maybe remember your chemical skills from school.

Bor is a pickable and can be found e.g. in the area of Meduli.

Ok I will look and search for Bor pon the Vendors in Tindrem. I really am thankful for all good help from you guys. Mahalo nui loa.

Misora

Whats a good ratio for doing galbinium through the furnance with coke? 2:1 , 1: .05 ?
also would it be more worth to break galbinium into pRoxine first or just skip that step?

Iuhrn

Trial Member
I'm wondering what the most efficient way of getting coal is. Is it just crushing Calx? Or should I be grinding? Or cooking?

magitsu

Trial Member
I'm wondering what the most efficient way of getting coal is. Is it just crushing Calx? Or should I be grinding? Or cooking?
Crushing without catalyst gives almost 100% more than grinding with 10% water.
Also 5x more flake and 50% more malachite. Grinding prevails is only if you somehow want 5x more Calspar than with crushing.
http://www.mortalonlinemap.info/emulator/

Nice to see that you are starting to get an idea of the system. Some hints for testing purposes:

-You should be able to bake Coal into Coke
-Calx Powder has about the same attributes as real life Limestone
i know this is a pretty old comment, but i was wondering, that last hint, does that have to do with limestone is sedimentary bones of seacreatures? so would ground bones, maybe pressed can make calcx or work like calc in game? just a random idea

i know this is a pretty old comment, but i was wondering, that last hint, does that have to do with limestone is sedimentary bones of seacreatures? so would ground bones, maybe pressed can make calcx or work like calc in game? just a random idea
Try it ;) This game is all about exploring unique idea's, if it can be done IRL, the possibility that it works in Mortal is there.

If it doesn't work, I will nevertheless always say it should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.