Mining to Metal: Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so i got around 90 in skill Crafting Appliance after using alot of graum in the grinder.

I got a good amount of Blood Ore but im still stuck with the Thermal Appliance.

If i try to use Furnace or Klin it dont show the catalyze box.
Its because i have to skill up Thermal Appliance to 30 and then read a book (wich i found in Toxai).

BUT

Atm im unable to even use Heart to skill up Thermal Appliance.
How the hell can i raise this skill if i cant even use the level one Workbench... ?

Is there a book to read before using Heart? (not in Toxai or MK at least..)
How must i process to gain in Thermal Appliance ?

What kinda silly request is that ? Either explore, find a map yourself in the net or make friends ingame who show you the way.

I am already more than happy that people share some of their topic related infos here.
Funny... when you are trying to get to a party you where invited to do you ask for directions or do you wander around aimlessly looking for the party?

I like exploring, but I'm not in the mood for it... I do not want to spend my time running in fucking circles. Besides I am trying to figure this system out... I've been in since block b and have done enough fucking running aimlessly. Not to mention I think the banks are local... I do not want to lug 1000's of ore and money just to find a town you can easily direct me to.

It is a legit and logical request.

Funny... when you are trying to get to a party you where invited to do you ask for directions or do you wander around aimlessly looking for the party?

I like exploring, but I'm not in the mood for it... I do not want to spend my time running in fucking circles. Besides I am trying to figure this system out... I've been in since block b and have done enough fucking running aimlessly. Not to mention I think the banks are local... I do not want to lug 1000's of ore and money just to find a town you can easily direct me to.

It is a legit and logical request.
If you check the Wiki link in my signature you can find maps and a refining guide.

Hope that helps. :D

Mr Winter

Honored Member
Branwulf don't think that this info was all you :p

I remember when a lonely refiner came to me seeking help xD

noone even attempted to answer my question :(

Huckbuck

<font color="#FFCC00">Focus Group</font>
I have been making some iron and cuprum this last patch, even with 41 in furnace you need a LOT of ore to get just a few bars.. Haven't tried the alloys yet.

Thread starter #69

Branwulf

Branwulf don't think that this info was all you :p

I remember when a lonely refiner came to me seeking help xD
I came to use the attractor :< then Gizork killed me :<

Thread starter #70

Branwulf

noone even attempted to answer my question :(
You just need the appropriate level of extraction, no one knows everything yet and most people *cough* Winter *cough* won't share everything they know.

thanks branwulf i guess im glitching cause everytime i extract i do not recieve any skill points in extraction :|

When Im trying to refine Blood Ore + Catalyst Coal with Furnance, Im gettin 'no viable combination of items'. Why?

Attractors are broken atm? i have the skill (but nether read the book) and cant use it, though i dont have the missing catalyst slot like other devices i cant use

Amarantum + Rock Oil/Palm Oil/Water > Grinder/Crusher
Amarantum + Palm Oil > Grinder/Crusher

When Im doing this the timer is stucked and nothing happens. I dont know why. Im using extraction skill with grinder.

Landor

Bran can you please not give away all the secrets, or else I'll just have to answer your questions in a more coded way. :rolleyes:

Amarantum + Rock Oil/Palm Oil/Water > Grinder/Crusher
Amarantum + Palm Oil > Grinder/Crusher

When Im doing this the timer is stucked and nothing happens. I dont know why. Im using extraction skill with grinder.
Either you don't have the skill for the machine, or you don't have the skill for the materials, or both. Right now you unfortunately don't get a message about that :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.