MO Counter - Research and Findings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see another frame other than 193, which I thought was pre-determined earlier that it would end on that.

If we just use the +s as a key to take one sillable or another, the fact the sum of the +s next to the name of the first and last 3 planets corresponds to the number of sillables of the two halves of the chant doens't have any practical meaning... We have to find one IMO

Thread starter #583

Rathius

I don't see another frame other than 193, which I thought was pre-determined earlier that it would end on that.
Yup, was mentioned a while ago, I've been running a spreadsheet since pretty close to the beginning.

The word Armillogia

Armillogia is an Ancient braclet that allows passage to another dimension

Armillo = italian for braclet

gia = italian for already but from italian to french translation it means Ancient

http://www.shutterstock.com/language.it/s/armillo/search.html

http://dictionnaire.reverso.net/italien-francais/gia/forced

Mats mentioned
another dimension.So maybe the armillo is a inter dimensional device

..but no one knows for sure, because no one that has entered the cave/castle/dimension has lived to tell the story.
Am nave diluvi
Am nave fragrati
effogo potesti
fatuu et pysma
armillo gia
servatis clade

on flooded nave
on burning nave
you could
foolishly seek
ancient braclet
to protect us

in a movie they would discover it in the last minutes, but we aren't in a movie. i really got no idea naymore, i tried so much combinations, i have about 20 sheets of paper full of tries to puzzle it all together, but it doesnt fit, damn

Mats give us input ^^

How close Got we? Or did we found everything?

Is there something to decipher?

And will you tell us what? Or do you risk a future customer who dies, because he cant get sleep for days? ^^

Last frame was unmistakeably the planets aligning, someone may have mentioned this already though, but since I haven't seen mention of it yet I'll just throw it out here.

for the naysayers!

http://www.gamesnafu.com/readarticle.php?ArticleID=180
"What we do have, are very big quests in the form of riddles and chains-of-events spread about in the world that will often involve several players or guilds, and from time to time affect the development of the world. These quests will start slowly even from day one, and we have some deep events planned for the players - where their actions will get reflected back upon the world and the rest of the future players. We’ve even presented clues for some of these events before the game starts, one is embedded in the countdown image on www.mortalonline.com"

A note that should be added is its a clue to an event. I also find it intrigueing that he says "reflected back upon the world and the rest of the future players" Is he refering to maybe closed beta through this statement in a way? For what better way for future players to affect the world for future players than through beta testing? Although it could just simply mean lore of an event is being released, or as rathuis stated a quest.

But then again when you think about the blood splatter it could again point to beta and the spilling of players blood upon one another. I dont know what do you think?

EDIT: eh rath you posted that while i was typing :p
I'm just sayin. :D

Planet X. . Nibiru / Anunaki. . 2012 inspired?
I am not sure why I would get negative rep for this. . with the reason being "stupid post". What I was referring to was the comet coming into the range of the other system bodies and causing a gravitational force that would alter the axis / orbit of the aligned planets.

I assumed that others would know about Nibiru etc and its relation to a lot of 2012 theories based on your apparent love of cyphers and riddles.

I should have been more detailed. .but really? Stupid? Maybe not brilliant. . but I am not sure stupid is accurate.

Edit: I was more surprised than anything. Thanks for the responses everyone.
AE

I am not sure why I would get negative rep for this. . with the reason being "stupid post". What I was referring to was the comet coming into the range of the other system bodies and causing a gravitational force that would alter the axis / orbit of the aligned planets.

I assumed that others would know about Nibiru etc and its relation to a lot of 2012 theories based on your apparent love of cyphers and riddles.

I should have been more detailed. .but really? Stupid? Maybe not brilliant. . but I am not sure stupid is accurate.

AE
As Brazen said, don't worry about it, no posts are stupid if they relate to the riddle. The only posts that are stupid are the ones saying "What is countdown for?!" or "Is this for beta?". Don't mind the rating system, that is all I have to say. :)

And I do not find you, nor your post stupid.

especially since mats himself has been quoted multiple times for saying things in mortal are inspired by real world events just altered a bit.

Ha thanks all. I can't believe it even drew me in. . that was stupid. Done.

Nah, pointless until Mats has had his say, go ahead and post some more ;)
I haven't forgotten you. I'll shed some more light on this counter-thing in the next few days. First I need some sleep though, as the last 100+ hour working week is taking its toll :eek:

I'll confirm the most important piece of information right now though:

The orrery in the background shows you that we are dealing with planets. It's in fact the Armillogion device, although not all of it is shown (which may have been confusing).

The letters that popped up formed a list of names with +'s after some of the names. It's the list of known planets in the MO world, and their moons, not to mention Sunna (the sun). Of course, you couldn't be sure that they were planets, but the orrery in the background should have pointed you in that direction.

The lyrics in the musical staff mentions Nave twice. "Nave" is a special word in the text, as it's the only word that is represented somewhere else, namely in the list of "planets". A song about another planet is not impossible, but a song about "the world" is much more plausible.

So, first out:
Nave is the name of the MO world

Nave as a name (as most other important names in MO) has several meanings and references:

In the past people believed the MO world was the center of the universe (a geocentic model), and as such the planet was the Nave/hub of the universe. Although this theory is now mostly abandoned (for a heliocentric model, like the Armillogion), the name still lives on.

Nave is also the central part of a church, i.e. the area reserved for Mortals (as opposed to the clergy or the sanctuary).

Nave is the ship of mortals that travels through space and time.

Nave is of course also the "navel" - the central part or point of everything, and what connects the fetus to it's mother.

I have to say I'm deeply impressed by the work you've done in this thread. You're setting a very high standard for the "quests" to come :p

Next up, some info regarding the Armillogion.

now we know the name of our future "home" (=

Great!! Thank you a lot Mats :D
I'm still curious as hell, looking forward to the future explanation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.