MO2 feedback

Thread starter #1
1. When releasing a swing the slow down of mouse movement is too much. Really annoing when fighting. You can hardly move your view at all.
After getting used to it it's kind of okay....
2. Using mouse movement for attack directions: Move mouse to left is left swing, up is overhead, and right is right swing. Why do I need to press alt for thursting? And not look down?

Last edited:
Thread starter #2
3. With a 2080TI I get close to 60 fps on lowest settings in 4k. When moving my view I get roughly 40 fps. Without any other players in view. There is room for improvement...

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
So far in Fab I have a stable 70 FPS as it caps there with a RTX 2070 Super with the occational FPS drop that seems to be there no matter what on almost max everything. Kran however is a different beast.

Was 10+ players in Fab fighting in the market and 1 player in Kran besides me.

To get into alpha did we need an invite email or something? I'm not even sure how to get this going! (I did make my $150 donation)

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
To get into alpha did we need an invite email or something? I'm not even sure how to get this going! (I did make my $150 donation)
You log into your account(that you donated on) go to donations page and your key is on the top of the page, register it on steam and dl.