MO2 question/honey where are my pants?

Thread starter #1
So I was playing the alpha and saw that the boots and grieves slot been combined, is this just because it’s alpha and will be changed in the future or is this the way it is going to be? Does this mean the hit box is one aswell? Or is this temporary?

So I was playing the alpha and saw that the boots and grieves slot been combined, is this just because it’s alpha and will be changed in the future or is this the way it is going to be? Does this mean the hit box is one aswell? Or is this temporary?
Several armors parts have been combine. And that's not temporary.
I think those are the armor parts:
- Boots & Trousers
- (left and right seperated) Glove, Arm & Shoulder
- Torso
- Helmet

However, in MO2 there will be 4 (or 5?) different material slots per armor part...

Hitbox of those parts were already combined in MO1.

Thread starter #3
That stinks, it means less customization of armor(i like having two different style pauldrons for an asymmetrical look) but it is a small thing, so I will live with it as everything else in the alpha so far is just amazing...

Thread starter #4
Several armors parts have been combine. And that's not temporary.
I think those are the armor parts:
- Boots & Trousers
- (left and right seperated) Glove, Arm & Shoulder
- Torso
- Helmet

However, in MO2 there will be 4 (or 5?) different material slots per armor part...

Hitbox of those parts were already combined in MO1.
Cool, thank you for the info.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Does this mean the hit box is one as well?
Seems like a lot of body to cover in one hitbox, doesn't it? Also it invalidated the very old advice to "hit at their feet if they're barefoot", but I guess somehow it was a necessary trade-off.
Honey, where are my pants?
I can quote my mama (replying to my dad) on this one:
"I don't know. I don't wear'em."

Seems like a lot of body to cover in one hitbox, doesn't it? Also it invalidated the very old advice to "hit at their feet if they're barefoot", but I guess somehow it was a necessary trade-off./QUOTE]
In MO1 there was only "lower Body". It did not make any difference if you hit the feet or the legs.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
I can only tell you that some folks seemed to *think* that it made a difference, early on. I never tested it myself, and the sources may well have always been wrong and the advice invalid, but I will draw the curtains of Time & Charity over their identities.

You, on the other hand, are a sloppy quoter, which is not acceptable in a German.