Momento [Ment]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
A collective of generally lazy veterans who are too occupied to bother with politics, we are quiet and do our own thing. We help out new players who need a guild or just have questions. Between us we have most areas of the game covered.

However, log in times can be erratic as we all have lives we tend to. We do not frequent partied outings, do not roam, do not look for PvP. If you would like to join us, I strongly suggest that you be comfortable with a solo play-style. Being with us gives much opportunity for adventure, knowledge, and growth, but it comes at it's own pace - the more that join us, the easier these things are organized.

We have members from CA, US, and EU. You must be mature to an extent. Meltdowns and childish behavior, the inability to abstain from arguing, etc, are signs you will not fit in. PM me or @Sarkhan for more information. You can find us here, or on the public MO discord. I am @Nefan there.

We also have a public discord for information gathering and spreading that you may join without being in our guild. PM for an invitation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.