Mordhau

watch this
,then rewatch Hornyfurry video
:D
Look at the kills and score compared to my team

Highest kd, I mean i have 0 deaths 60 something kills but i think this is more impressive down below.

I just looked at 5:35 in the video holy fuck it looks like im hacking xD

That a leopard never changes his spots. We all have seen it first hand. Your the only person denying it. Funny but more sad than anything.
you trying to tell me that i found a hack in the first days of mordhau release lol?

you trying to tell me that i found a hack in the first days of mordhau release lol?
The cheats were released hours after release. Most cheat coders buy into pre-alpha/closed alpha states to tailor their cheats to the game early on, which allows them to easily patch what is required day 1 of early access or full release within hours.

Jatix

Imagine a gaming world where you didnt need to try and figure out if every decent player was hacking or not. That would be great.

I wont jump on the hes hacking boat but once someone gets caught its pretty easy to point the finger at every little thing that could be totally legit. And people can definitely change just cuz someone broke the rules before doesnt mean they are always going to be that way.

Teknique

Trial Member
at 5:45 the swing didn't actually land. Looks straight. Honestly just looked like a bunch of retards with 0 game sense

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
once someone gets caught its pretty easy to point the finger at every little thing that could be totally legit.
That's the permanent, everlasting, long-tailed lifetime ¡***EXTRA*** Reward! of the cheater's easy win: everyone suspects and dismisses your achievements, however you get them, for the rest of your identity's existence.

Nothing new about that.

Imagine a gaming world where you didnt need to try and figure out if every decent player was hacking or not. That would be great.
Cheaters in Mordhau aren't hard to ID, due to the nature of what the cheats do. When you see a guy instantly turn 180 & parry + instant counter attack people out of his view(even in terms of third person) and carries out each movement like there was 0 human delay between each response, like each movement was carried out down to the raw ms limitations of each animation. Then it's very likely they're cheating. Some people try to hide it, by reducing the cheats effectiveness via settings or manually toggling to make it look they made a mistake(the smart ones) - But there's usually a pattern.

If you come across a guy who accels at max weapon speed every swing, or drags the same slow speed every swing in chain combo's - Then it's very likely he's using 3rd party software. Even the top players can't keep consistent swing speeds when it comes to chaining attacks. Was the exact same thing in Chivalry.

Most of the cheaters don't do anything special. They run into groups, parry/chamber almost everything and swing. Each and every single one of them do the exact same thing(cause the cheats limit them to these things) - Then when you watch actual legit nutty players, they use footwork and positioning to limit the amount of people attacking them at one time , counter feint, duck-dodge, camera/character model manipulation to avoid strikes, target switch, deflect attacks, sweep combo's, chaining morphs into accels or drags - Meanwhile still get hit from behind, miss parries, you know basic human error shit.

This is what a legit nutty player looks like(he's regarded one of the top players and duelist in Mordhau) then compare it to cheat videos.

Cheaters in Mordhau aren't hard to ID, due to the nature of what the cheats do. When you see a guy instantly turn 180 & parry + instant counter attack people out of his view(even in terms of third person) and carries out each movement like there was 0 human delay between each response, like each movement was carried out down to the raw ms limitations of each animation. Then it's very likely they're cheating. Some people try to hide it, by reducing the cheats effectiveness via settings or manually toggling to make it look they made a mistake(the smart ones) - But there's usually a pattern.

If you come across a guy who accels at max weapon speed every swing, or drags the same slow speed every swing in chain combo's - Then it's very likely he's using 3rd party software. Even the top players can't keep consistent swing speeds when it comes to chaining attacks. Was the exact same thing in Chivalry.

Most of the cheaters don't do anything special. They run into groups, parry/chamber almost everything and swing. Each and every single one of them do the exact same thing(cause the cheats limit them to these things) - Then when you watch actual legit nutty players, they use footwork and positioning to limit the amount of people attacking them at one time , counter feint, duck-dodge, camera/character model manipulation to avoid strikes, target switch, deflect attacks, sweep combo's, chaining morphs into accels or drags - Meanwhile still get hit from behind, miss parries, you know basic human error shit.

This is what a legit nutty player looks like(he's regarded one of the top players and duelist in Mordhau) then compare it to cheat videos.
pretty easy to react&swing when u have 120-240+fps in a frontline

sitting here with 40-70 fps in a frontline

wtb 2080 ti