Morning Jungle

Thread starter #1

Arianne

A new day dawns in the jungle.

RhodriTaliesin

Cronite Supporter
Day Seven: I've come across a strange plant that appears to salivate.

Dsn

Honored Member
Day 9: that water i just drank seemed fine but i am not sure anymore, well at least i still dont have to drink my own piss.

Day 200: stepped in shallow water and was instantly murdered by someone they call "280 fall damage" his name is forever seared in my memory

Dsn

Honored Member
Day 10: stepped in shallow water and was instantly murdered by someone they call "280 fall damage" his name is forever seared in my memory
Day 11: a guy that just brought me from the dead, i asked him for directions out but he didn't respond, seems he is mute.

eldrath

Day 12: I tried escaping by swimming in the ocean. A lizard ate me.

Darran

Day 5901823141231: Henrik told me there is something cool in jungle nobody knows of, but I still haven't found it.

Dsn

Honored Member
Day 13: afternoon my sub seems to be still running, reinstalled mo made a new char and got killed in the starting area.

Rillas

If only the spoiler tag wouldn't ruin the pictures.

Rillas

Click the picture, or just right click and then view image.
The picture is great, don't worry about that.

Just getting distracted by that horrendous default spoiler colors that doesn't blend in with the Mortal Online theme and ruins anything that's inside it. The fact that my request to change it (or to let me change it) goes unanswered probably annoys me even more, which made me use your post as an example to state it once again... Sorry about that.