Mortal Online 2 - Wishlist

1) I like realism. And here's what you could do in Mortal online 2. I've always wondered why when I hover the cursor over a character, I see his name? After all, in life we do not see the name of people looking at them. I think that it would be possible to display the character's race instead of displaying the name. I. e. it is even possible not to display a specific race, but for example its clade, a human for example, or alvarine or oghmir. It would be much more realistic.
2) Magic. Why should it be cast? I like the energy-spilling type of magic. Well, it can be compared to the Lightning Gun from Quake. Moreover, it can be both a damage-causing spell and a healing spell.
If someone is hiding in bushes you could find it out just by players name showing and that should change in MO2 .

Hello, I want to buy the Conflux Package but I'm not really certain how to go about donations. I read what it said to do xD but I don't want to mess it up. So could someone tell me what I have to do? Like do I just donate $149.00 and then it will automatically select the Conflux Package or will it allow me to choose it afterwards???

Wishlist:
-More character slots available for purchase.
-More dungeons.
-Guilds. Like a fighters guild, mages guild, thieves guild, etc. So theirs some more of a PvE element and some kinda quests or tasks we can complete for rewards.

Last edited:
Thread starter #143
Hello, I want to buy the Conflux Package but I'm not really certain how to go about donations. I read what it said to do xD but I don't want to mess it up. So could someone tell me what I have to do? Like do I just donate $149.00 and then it will automatically select the Conflux Package or will it allow me to choose it afterwards???

Wishlist:
-More character slots available for purchase.
-More dungeons.
-Guilds. Like a fighters guild, mages guild, thieves guild, etc. So theirs some more of a PvE element and some kinda quests or tasks we can complete for rewards.
It will automatically select it (as long as it is available, so make sure that it's still visible on the donation page). But make sure that your email address is up to date. To my knowleghe keys will be send out to that email at some time in the future.

1. Normal characters with abilities to crawl, sit, climb etc.
2. Heat+cold+food matters - so different clothes use is a must at least at south and north regions, and you not only loose stats but finally got sick and die if you put yourself in annormal conditions.
3. Alot of different clothes and items at NPC stores, because that is a headake to get for example simple dagger in MO now, because not many ppl do craft them etc. And there should be just clothes, cheap, for usual use, not only armor. Better if armor wears on top of some clothes, there are capes, warm clothes ets...
4. Sorry, but cant stand on just 3 - more carma influence (maybe for whole family characters of a player who keep to RPK ppl, if there will be more than 1 char for 1 acc). Idk what exactly, maybe not 7h, but 70h being red hehe... Maybe some problems when outlaw cant get anything to drink or eat, because even the wells are in towns, where the bunch of guards are... Anyway - ppl should be interested in robbing one another, not killing on sight. Oh, i always thought that guards on horses randomly patrolled main roads would help econony grow - if there are different resourses in different areas ppl will do trade caravans, but in MO its very hard, because not guards, but reds patrol those roads.

Last edited:
Cambia tc, no hay vendedores en casas o casas, limitan guardias, a arqueros, y necesitan torres.
Campamentos de Siegue.
Limit the use from walls.
More world bosses.
Npc patrols around nave.
Ships.
Siegue towers.
Magic no target
More type of shields
Limit condtructions
A good siegue sistem

1. Balanced, skill based combat and PvP with no obviously broken/overpowered and zerg friendly trash like mounted, DKs, pets in general. I know Henrik has stated before that they dont care much about stuff being overpowered as in if a player is "lucky" and finds some strong shit like a relic weapon or a DK then he can simply take on several people by himself for no other reason than the fact hes using OP game mechanics, this is why i dont feel very optimistic about this point.

I was trying to cram stuff into the last two points but ended up drifting off and couldnt simply stick to 2, so for the rest i will just generally sum it up with several different things.

Siege mechanics currently are dogshit together with TC, there should be no NPC guards that protect players' stuff better than they could possibly dream of doing themselves, if you arnt strong enough to own something then you do not deserve to own it.

Walls coupled with the retarded NPC guards and point #1 (zerg friendly trash like DK's, mounteds etc) deter people from starting sieges and fights, stopping conflict from happening and reducing activity.

There are not many things promoting conflict in this game, GK is in the corner of the map and can easily be walled off and crammed with guards, the most valuable resources should be put in the middle where everyone can fight for them. A good addition IMO would be something like sea towers in darkfall, set times weekly so everyone knows exactly when to show up, offer good rewards to give incentive to show up, OFC this would not work unless poin #1 again is changed as it would just end up with a trash zerg clan using shit like DK's etc to claim it.

FUN>REALISM, i strongly believe this is a big reason the game started going to shit and less people played over the years, SV kept changing stuff to be more time consuming, more of a chore and just plain change stuff from fun to obnoxious purely cause its "realistic". Yes fine you can add 500 fucking different steps to taming a horse or grinding some rocks to make it more realistic but all this does is make shit more of a chore than actually fun. Towards the end they finally realised this though and started changing it again like making riding a secondary ETC. but its just too far gone. This is also where i STRONGLY wish they took the combat system and generally most of the game. This is not marketed as a simulator, everything doesnt have to be ultra fucking realistic, we have elves shooting magic balls at people and its supposed to be a fun game, sure everyone has different definitions of fun but im sure no one enjoys staring at a grinding timer. You can make the game look beautiful and realistic but also have fun gameplay.

1. Smart implementation of a way for a solo player to break into a house and steal from chests if they're going towards an owner chest system.
2. Being able to take an item or two that are NOT drop on death into the ether (just because you travel through death doesn't mean you should necessarily have to die).
3. Counter to portal blockers since they're so op vs ether portal thieving.

Extras:
-Easier destruction of Sard bridge.
-Pickpocketing heavier weight items along with more gold.

3. Counter to portal blockers since they're so op vs ether portal thieving.
So you want more like "portal discouragers" than portal blockers?

I don't know; portal blockers are just about all that keeps those who can portal from being omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent.

I hope mounted players are stronger this time around. The horses were a little OP in MO1 with breeding and everything but the mounted characters themselves could have been better and the horses tuned down. Specifically Mounted Archery - I'm hoping we see a cool, working, mostly bug free Archery system come to MO2 with the UE4 engine.

Pets need to be reworked and not have as much of a damn impact in a battle.