Mortal Online Map - New Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhodan Xeus

ahhh my good old friend SLYY!!!!!!!!!
we had great times back in the days in meduli and even when you and me where enemys (well never considered you an enemy and i dont think you did also) we always got along and i will continue no matter what guilds we both are in, honor you!

again a fucking awsome and amazing job!!!!

ahhh my good old friend SLYY!!!!!!!!!
we had great times back in the days in meduli and even when you and me where enemys (well never considered you an enemy and i dont think you did also) we always got along and i will continue no matter what guilds we both are in, honor you!

again a fucking awsome and amazing job!!!!
Slyy is huge MAN and friend one could ever have !

i show respect for ewerything he have done and may he see many more Victorys !

Appreciate your work. Now if only the dev's would implement this in the game as a purchasable item.

Thread starter #27

slyy

www.mortalonlinemap.info

Update:

- New timeline feature for playing back Nave history
- View the top rated website members
- New full screen mode

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/threads/mortal-map-time-lapse.86556/

The topic above from Shinzon got me started on this new feature for the map. You can choose a start date and playback speed, then watch all the mortal map makers and territory control changes over time. You can also pause, rewind and fast forward as well as click markers to view comments or rate like normal.

About 40 world events have also been added such as keep sieges and other big moments in history, you can click these and view the attached forum topic or video. These world events being displayed really help to flesh out the timeline and I imagine it would be a fast way to learn the ingame history for a new player!

Territory control tower attacks are shown, however viewing the actual territory control layout of a guild at any point in time will have to wait. I only started recording that data 1 month ago so its not quite worthwhile yet.

Thanks all for the feedback and bug help!

Full screen mode button on the left - timeline on the right.

All markers and tower attacks are displayed, rollover for more info or click to view comments

Timeline controls at the top and world event info links underneath

View the top rated map members

Full screen mode using the entire browser window

Pluro

Cronite Supporter
I thoroughly enjoyed the timeline feature, though there are some kinks to be worked out it was seriously awesome. You can see the spikes in activity too which is pretty cool. You should have a day message counter in the corner that changes per day on how many pings are put up. Just an idea but this was seriously some really awesome stuff.

Good job Pockets you really deserve a pat on the back for this map.

Thread starter #31

slyy

www.mortalonlinemap.info

Small Update:

- Finally fixed the bug where created markers were ending up in the wrong place for some users
- Added all the mount spawns to the creatures map. These are verified, but approximate locations

Thanks to mortaldata.com

For those who were having their markers ending up the wrong spot, let me know if its fixed! :p

you know, i think i seen those mount spawns somewhere else, in fact i'm sure of it. you should cite your sources you know, its not nice to claim other peoples information as your own.

-barcode

Thread starter #33

slyy

you know, i think i seen those mount spawns somewhere else, in fact i'm sure of it. you should cite your sources you know, its not nice to claim other peoples information as your own.

-barcode
Sorry, forgot to include a link but I didn't claim the information as my own

Gwahlur

Got a request: Is it possible to allow filtering on the creature markers? Like, only show belbus spawns etc

Thread starter #36

slyy

Got a request: Is it possible to allow filtering on the creature markers? Like, only show belbus spawns etc
Good idea! :)

- On creatures and resources you can now filter markers by typing in the draggable search box

RACTRE

Cuprum Galloper
if only we could isolate Mortal Online from the internet..

This rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.