Mortal Online Map - New Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #81

slyy

Small Update:

- New basic version for mobiles / ipads displaying the latest events, markers and comments

Just visit the main website address on your phone.
You may also choose to visit the mobile version through this link here

Xhodan Xeus

Small Update:

- New version made for mobiles / ipads displaying the latest events, markers and comments

Just visit the main website address on your phone.
You may also choose to visit the mobile version through this link here
i dont know how you remembered but AWSOME!!!!!!

Thread starter #83

slyy

Update:

- New guild browser to view guild information with the ability to apply to join a guild
- New top markers list in the bottom left, showing the latest most commented on markers
- For first time visitors to mortal map, the guides and guilds buttons are highlighted for a short time

I noticed a lot of new players in help chat asking how to find a guild so I decided to make this little guild feature today. Most new players become aware of the map fairly quickly so I'm hoping this might be useful.

10 guilds have already given me an email address where applications can be sent to. For these guilds you can click apply to join, fill out a short form and then the guild leaders are emailed that form. This will give new players a real fast n easy route to applying for a guild much like in Darkfall.

If you would like recruitment applications enabled for your guild through the map, PM me here!

For more information about this click here

Saladino

Very nice mate !

Dovakiing

That is an awesome feature pockets! thanks dude, thats awesome!

great feature

Finnley

The mobile version of the website works perfectly but when i switch to the version where i can see the map i can not zoom in or move the map on my phone (android). Not a big deal overall

Please make a permission to create any PVP markers only for registered players! Sooo many fake markers, sooo boring!
And may be for comments too...

Love this website. It helps me to understand Guild relationships better, coming from EVE this is very helpful.

Thread starter #95

slyy

Small Update:

- You can now post comments while using the mobile version (BADE's idea)

Hi sly. Can you update the mobile site to format the text so it does not overlap for the Android default internet browser and dolphin browser (both mini and full). Here is what I see on my phone:

It works on opera however does not let me expand each item.

Please PM me if you'd like more info (version/phone type etc.)

Thanks.
Cassa ;)

Thread starter #97

slyy

Hi sly. Can you update the mobile site to format the text so it does not overlap for the Android default internet browser and dolphin browser (both mini and full). Here is what I see on my phone:

It works on opera however does not let me expand each item.

Please PM me if you'd like more info (version/phone type etc.)

Thanks.
Cassa ;)
Thanks, the overlap issue should now be fixed! Let me know :)
Not too sure about opera thing as I cant test that one

Thanks, the overlap issue should now be fixed! Let me know :)
Not too sure about opera thing as I cant test that one
AWESOME!!! :D It works perfect now. That was quick too. Great work!!!

Thanks.

Thread starter #99

slyy

Update:

- Users can now create a custom map and share it
- Maps can be public or private with a password
- Each map has its own direct url address
- You can browse all the created maps

Map list : http://www.mortalonlinemap.info/maps
Example map : http://www.mortalonlinemap.info/maps---an-example-map---17

The old version of the website used to have this feature and it was pretty popular, with about 50 being made! For this reason I decided to remake the tool and improve it for the current website. If its used a lot I can put more time into it! :) Feedback and suggestions welcome!

You can browse all the maps by clicking this button in the top left of the website

You can start creating your own here

Aldrous

Update:

- Users can now create a custom map and share it
- Maps can be public or private with a password
- Each map has its own direct url address
- You can browse all the created maps

Example map : http://www.mortalonlinemap.info/maps---an-example-map---17

The old version of the website used to have this feature and it was pretty popular, with about 50 being made! For this reason I decided to remake the tool and improve it for the current website. If its used a lot I can put more time into it! :) Feedback and suggestions welcome!

You can browse all the maps by clicking this button in the top left of the website

You can start creating your own here

Awesome :D

Status
Not open for further replies.