Mortal Online Map - New Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #123

slyy

Sorry the map may be down for longer. I can't afford to upgrade its hosting any further and the current setup is now really struggling. I am looking into new shared and vps hosting solutions - feel free to recommend any.

Sorry the map may be down for longer. I can't afford to upgrade its hosting any further and the current setup is now really struggling. I am looking into new shared and vps hosting solutions - feel free to recommend any.

Thank you for notify us about it, we should get a donation up to keep that site alive.

i would donate

(starvault could donate . . . . )

set up a donation, apart from the trolling and bs that occurs on it.Its something the game needs.

I'll donate to help keep it up.

Thread starter #129

slyy

Well I made progress today and the site is up again! It should no longer go offline at times but will be kinda slower all round. Not too keen on donations but I guess if I can transfer it to faster hosting then we will all benefit.

Added a link to the top right of the map. Thanks for the support :)

Similar issue here, controlled area circles keeps disapearing and I need to move the mouse on a keep to make them reappear...

Thread starter #133

slyy

Yeah seems like all the TC changes have made a new bug surface!
Will look into it and try to fix as soon as possible.

loremzo

Gold Supporter
Dreamhost is good and reliable hosting in my experience pretty affordable to imo

Thread starter #135

slyy

Small Update:

- Fixed today's severe bug and a few other old ones

- You can now see how many people are viewing a marker
- Emoticons enabled for comments with a menu to select

PS - needing help with content for a new site full of information and guides, aimed at new players! PM for info

Thread starter #136

slyy

Small Update:

- The amount of comments and viewers per marker is now shown on the events list
- A small green icon shows when a marker is receiving a lot of attention in the last 5 mins

Small Update:

- Fixed today's severe bug and a few other old ones

- You can now see how many people are viewing a marker
- Emoticons enabled for comments with a menu to select

PS - needing help with content for a new site full of information and guides, aimed at new players! PM for info
map hasn't worked for me and a couple others for the last 24 hours

http://puu.sh/aMdhL/bd8ac8fc92.jpg

took this yesterday, the markers there are 480 days or so old

i can click on some things but it's either slow or unresponsive, same thing in different browsers

any ideas?

Thread starter #139

slyy

map hasn't worked for me and a couple others for the last 24 hours
This has now been fixed. Anyone still effected just clear your cache and refresh the page. Thanks Syrane

Status
Not open for further replies.