Mortal Online:The fall of Wessex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
I'm working on it. It's definitely not "Gabarian" as the focal point of the war isn't the northest
"Desert Storm" is kind of trite, though it's doubtlessly unnecessary to say so to a professed historian such as yourself.

Xhodan Xeus

like the other video awsome work!!!!

nice fighting there too!!!

of course the end is the best part in it :)

Azrae1

Trial Member
"Desert Storm" is kind of trite, though it's doubtlessly unnecessary to say so to a professed historian such as yourself.
"Desert Shitstorm" :)

AidanKyros

The trash has been cleansed from meduli the rightful mayor has been reinstated.

AidanKyros

The name should have xhodan name in it since all started because of him:
Rise of Xhodan the fall of wessex
Thou shall not fuck with xhodan
Xhodan is the mayor of meduli, things my have sparked off our declaration but ultimately it could not be named that as the rise of him is the rise of ES as a hole since the leaders above him rise with that statement as well.
http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/threads/kings-and-noblemans-of-nave-vol-1.87134/

Xhodan is the mayor who does the duties that need to be done. He has great responsibility and I have high hopes for him! :D

RhodriTaliesin

Cronite Supporter
Wrong-o matey, it appears that I won the Election that Diphrael put up.

Go figure /shrug

Also we are not "Fallen" Guild tag is still up and running and the fight still continues.

So long as one of us still breathes, We will NEVER surrender!

Go figure /shrug

Also we are not "Fallen" Guild tag is still up and running and the fight still continues.

No need for you to surrender when you've already been smashed to a pulp.

AidanKyros

Go figure /shrug

Didn't you hear? You have been evicted?

RhodriTaliesin

Cronite Supporter
Didn't you hear? You have been evicted?
Last I checked we still have ownership over 80% of the structure in that palisade, all you managed to do is bring together an unholy alliance of the people of most ill repute to bring down a keep and the gate, and the unfortunate fact that one mate sold out by giving up one house matters not.

Wessex has been in far more dire straights and if you think this would be the end of us, you are horribly mistaken and have chosen the wrong enemy. If it takes one or a thousand lifetimes, our retribution will be complete!

AidanKyros

Last I checked we still have ownership over 80% of the structure in that palisade, all you managed to do is bring together an unholy alliance of the people of most ill repute to bring down a keep and the gate, and the unfortunate fact that one mate sold out by giving up one house matters not.

Wessex has been in far more dire straights and if you think this would be the end of us, you are horribly mistaken and have chosen the wrong enemy. If it takes one or a thousand lifetimes, our retribution will be complete!
We use those houses, ty for placing them. BTW wsx owns none, most are inactive players. Get lost with your crazy delusions.

Dalacor

Aiden, can you post a new video of the old DA keep spot seige, obviously being from ES perspective it will all be boulder running. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.