Mortal Royale

Congratulations, SV. The determination and perseverance of Star Vault as a business is inspiring. Hope MO Royale delivers all that is needed and more.

Please Starvault.. do this right. There is no other game on the market like this and only if you do it right will you become the studio that you always dreamed off.

Please focus on a smaller area that has plenty of details and visuals (better level design). Dont just pick up myrland or sarducca and think that it will be ok, it wont.

I still have no idea what Mortal Royale is.

I still have no idea what Mortal Royale is.
The way I understand it, You get dropped into the game naked will full skills and stats. Once in the world you have fight to survive while trying to arm yourself with weapons and armor you find and loot from others.

I think it will be interesting because players will be able to use any weapons and armor they get their hands on and they will have to be able to work with what ever they do manage to get.

I hope it works out. I'd love to see a behind the scenes at SV. I think it would do naysayers some good.

For some reason, that particular steam page opened through the actual steam app thinks I'm not signed in, which is not the case. Not sure if there is something on the backend that could be the problem, or something that steam needs to adjust on their end
Almost the same... "that particular Steam page opened through..." my browser thought I wasn't signed in, and I had been, just prior.

Recommendation to self: don't click links from here; just go to search on Steam and find what they're talking about.

Almost the same... "that particular Steam page opened through..." my browser thought I wasn't signed in, and I had been, just prior.

Recommendation to self: don't click links from here; just go to search on Steam and find what they're talking about.
Right, I didn't actually follow the link, I pulled up their store page via a search for it in the actual steam application. Which is also why I was confused as to why it said I was not logged in, but in fact I was.

*Edit: Upon revisiting the store front it appears to be showing information accurately now :)

DRAG0N

Trial Member
Mortal royale would be better with 4 different archetypes instead of 2... if you add camouflage skill like predatore not invisibility people would also play rouge and wizard not just archer or warrior... for that medieval fight there a far better arena game.

Talos

Talos

Don't forget to at the very least use salts this time m8 ....

Speznat

i really hope that they dont amke the same shit mistake with the mortal steam release it was just to early for a steam release we all told SV, but guess who won't listen to own community.

This is trying to piggy back off a game type that's been popular, but you're doing so without understanding it. If it's not an fps, people aren't interested. If you saw "the culling" during it's "prime", it's basically the same as pubg and fortnite, but lacked the fps element along with several other things (The Culling is now dead btw). People can get their fix of what you're trying to provide with games like Chivalry. I'm disappointed with what you guys are trying to do as a company in all honesty. I love mortal, but it feels like your going for cash grab ideas years after they've been done. "Kitten'd?" From a hardcore MMO you switch to a cute cat game because VR becomes popular due to vrchat, now you're switching to the battle royale game mode of pubg and fortnite (btw melee battle royale games have been done before and died). Despite being extremely late to the party, you're trying to contest games with an excessive amount of marketing: almost every big youtube channel has done an ad about fortnite along with other sources. Do you guys even do marketing? Or have a decent advertisement strategy? Why are you not focusing on what you've done well? Stick to the hardcore genre, just make it better. You have a decent amount of the market, not sure why you don't play to your strengths.