Mount Attribute Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Viscount

The Mount Attribute Calculator:
Hosted at http://momountstatcalculator.blogspot.com/

Type in your horse's current level and stats. Type the desired level, and learn what attributes your mount will have when it reaches that level!
Calculator projects stats for horses (and donkeys) only.
Please use this tool to give you an idea of your mounts attributes. I am not a data miner, and so this calculator was produced using observations and math.
Most projections will be accurate to 1-2 points. Some (e.g. psyche values or low constitution ranges) may be less accurate.

I am hosting the calculator at BlogSpot.com because I cannot embed the calculator here.
I hope you like it. I have spent many hours in it's development. Although you may provide feedback, I will be unable to modify the calculator further.

------
Status of the Calculator:
It can project the attribute levels of most horses to great accuracy. Although it could use adjustment, I will not be further improving the calculator. Time does not permit.

-----
CHANGELOG:
-6/6/2015 Calculator posted
-6/7/2015 Large improvement to underlying code (yay matrix algebra)
-6/15/2015 Today a patch which caps the horse's combined attributes + HP was released. I do not plan to adjust the calculator to reflect this. For now, you will receive horse attributes as if no such stat limitation existed. UPDATE: the patch does not affect the calculator!

Very good work!

Tyvark

How many trainings in equerry does it take to get a mount from lvl 1 to lvl 100/125?

All I know for sure is that the first training session from level 1 mount will go to level 25. After that the progressions slows down a bit each time in terms of how many levels the mount gains. I am sure someone will have the exact progressions. Once to level 100 the mount will then need to be leveled to 125 by the good ole fashioned manual route with the tamer.

MasterYo

Trial Member
Good job, man, good job))

Paveway

Trial Member
Great work there...

Now we just need a mount speed calculator.

Drothe

Trial Member
All I know for sure is that the first training session from level 1 mount will go to level 25. After that the progressions slows down a bit each time in terms of how many levels the mount gains. I am sure someone will have the exact progressions. Once to level 100 the mount will then need to be leveled to 125 by the good ole fashioned manual route with the tamer.
No point asking koto that ;)

The Mount Attribute Calculator:
Hosted at http://momountstatcalculator.blogspot.com/

Type in your horse's current level and stats. Type the desired level, and learn what attributes your mount will have when it reaches that level!
Calculator currently project stats for horses (and donkeys) only. I may produce a lykiator calculator as well, depending on feedback.

I am hosting the calculator at BlogSpot.com because I cannot embed the calculator here.

See the blog post for further details about this tool.
I hope you like it. I have spent many hours in it's development, and am willing to hear any feedback. :)

------
Status of the Calculator:
Mount Attribute Projector is currently in BETA form.
It can currently project the attribute levels of most mounts to great accuracy. Some values need tweaking, and the calculator should be completed within a month. I have decided to release it early for community feedback!

-----
CHANGELOG:
-6/6/2015 Calculator posted
-6/7/2015 Large improvement to underlying code (yay matrix algebra)
-6/15/2015 Today a patch which caps the horse's combined attributes + HP was released. I do not plan to adjust the calculator to reflect this. For now, you will receive horse attributes as if no such stat limitation existed. Otherwise, the accuracy of the projector does not appear to affected by the patch.
Is it just horses? or does it work for lyks as well?

Drothe

Trial Member
cool, thanks im getting my lyk lores up atm so if you want any help

Revenge

Nice. I was actually just working on my own program myself. Cheers!

Revenge

How will you discover the rate of attribute change over time?
Comparing how multiple mounts stats change over time. Isn't that how all of the non data miners do it?

Thread starter #19

Viscount

That's right!

But attribute gains are not easy to find as stats do not increase in a linear fashion. For example, it will take more level increases to go from 350 to 360 strength than it will take to go from 850 to 860 strength.
In other words, the greater the stat is, the faster it increases.

So a more complicated model is needed.
If you design your own model (which will almost certainly differ from mine) let me know!!

Its been a while but i think its 1 > 25 > 43 > 57 > 75 > 87 and after that I cant remember too much, sorry, Its posted somewere on the forums im sure ive seen it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.